Chapter 43

Malena POV

Luggage! I hadn't unpacked and Noah, I hadn't talked to him.

"What?" he raised his eyebrow and examined me suspiciously.

"Can you give me Selena's number?" I went close to him and started making circles on his chest.

He held my hand stopping my finger and asked "why?"

"I wanted to talk to Noah. You remember I told you about him, the guy who helped me" I acted like I told him but to be honest, I completely forgot.

"No you didn't" he said getting annoyed.

"I did. I remember. You were watching the news and I told you from the kitchen" I blurted.

He gave me a challenging look but I didn't give in.

"It's okay, you're getting old so maybe you forgot" I said, my eyes roaming everywhere but not him.

"Should I show you how old am I?" he stepped dangerously close to me putting his hand inside my shirt.

"No... first give me her number" I said bringing his hand out from my shirt.

"Why do you want to meet so many guys? I f*cking hate this to see my girlfriend talking to other guys and one being her date once" he said turning away from him but I knew he didn't like it.

"Christian, I want to clear everything between me and Sean and about Noah, I owe him" I explained putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever" he said and texted me Selena's number.

"You mad?" I said but he didn't look at me. I brought my hand on his face and made him look at me.

"Listen, I love you and you don't have to be jealous. And I promise after meeting Sean I'll be yours for the whole day. I'll do whatever you want, okay?" I promised and noticed his eyes glistened. His lips formed the mischievous smile. I knew it was dangerous but there was no other way.

"When is that Sean guy coming?" he asked looking at the time.

"First lemme change" I said and found my suitcase on the same place where I left it. Of course it would be on the same place, duh!

I found a dress and decided to wear it.

After getting changed, we went to the office. I looked everywhere and my heart felt so happy. I literally missed this place. I sat on my chair and started looking at the files on my table.

I picked up my phone and texted Sean to meet me in the canteen.

I informed Christian and he stopped me again.
"Christian let me go" I said. "Just a minute" he pouted and pulled me closer. His thumb rubbed my lips before he placed his on mine. His hand travelled down and squeezed my a*s.

"Stop" I said before it was too late.

"I love you" I said and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Well, I'll wait for you" he shouted and I left, smiling like a maniac.

I reached the canteen and waited for him. The canteen was empty as everyone was working.

I was busy scrolling through my notifications that I didn't hear the steps heading towards me.

I looked up to see Sean giving me a smile which I didn't give him back.

"Hi, it's good to see you" he said trying to reach for my hand that was on the table but I pulled it back.

"Sean, why did you want to meet me?" I sighed rubbing my forehead that was starting to throb.

"Malena, I really like you. I can't help that you're with someone else. I want you in my life. I can give you anything you want. Just please be with me..." he looked in my eyes.

"Sean are you insane?" I yelled.

"Yes, I'm crazy for you. Malena you're amazing. I cannot live without you" he said waiting for me to reply. I shook my head and sighed. We both sat in silence and then he said.

"Malena, I'll never hurt you" he said and stood up and went away. I was completely frozen I didn't even turn to see where he went. I didn't care. He was insane. But I didn't even ask him about my add-

Christian POV

I didn't like this idea of meeting that guy, but whatever. After this meeting I was gonna make her do stuff that I knew she would never do normally, but today she couldn't say no.

"Sir, the security department reported that someone got an access to our system" an employee came barging in my room.

I stood up and ran to the security department.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sir, someone just hacked our system. We have already took care of it but we haven't tracked his location yet" Johnathan informed. He was the best guy in our department.

"Found it" another guy yelled and Johnathan looked at me. We both reached in front of his computer and saw a man in his early twenties. His information and everything, I told Jonathan to contact the cops.

As I was leaving for my office I stopped in the canteen to pick Malena too but she wasn't there. Maybe she went back to the office. So now it was her time to serve me. I ran to her office but found no one. I went in my office but she wasn't there either.

Now I panicked a little and went to the employees. I asked everyone but no one saw her coming to this floor. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. I checked the washrooms but no one was there.

After some minutes I received a text from Malena
It's over between us.

No this wasn't her. I went to the security department again and asked them to check the CCTV.

That son of a b*tch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share