Chapter 15

Malena POV

I woke up finding myself on the couch. I remembered myself falling asleep on the couch.

My eyes stopped on the blanket covering me, a smile crept on my face thinking about Christian putting it on me.

"Why are smiling like a maniac?" an awfully familiar voice was heard.

I looked at my right to find Christian naked... I mean a towel wrapped around his waist giving me a perfect view of his V line.

"It's okay, a picture won't bother me. Just take it" he teased.

I rolled my eyes making his smirk wider.

"Roll your eyes at me again..." he said dangerously in a low voice.

I recalled the scene in fifty shades, Anastasia rolling her eyes and ended up on his knees.

I ignored his comment and went to the kitchen to see if there was something to eat.

"Why are you here? And why are you naked?" I asked him, trying not to stare at his body, his toned chest,  his abs, his V line and...
Stop, I reminded me.

"I have ordered already, the breakfast will be here in a minute" he said drying his hair.

"Any reason for you to take a bath here?" I asked tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

He gave me a smile and said "I'll go and get ready. And the time breakfast arrives I expect you to wait for me, if I found you eating without me then trust me you won't like the punishment" he warned playfully moving towards the door before winking at me.

"Punishment?" I asked curiously.

He nodded and went out of the room.

I picked up the blanket and pillow and put them on their places.

The room service came and I looked at the breakfast that Christian ordered.

It was fruit salad, coffee, cheesy bacon and egg hash. I was hungry but I waited for him and went to the bathroom to brush and take a shower.

I chose a black romper and came out of the room. When I saw Christian sitting on the sofa, I nearly flinched.

"Did I scare you?" he asked.

"Of course you did" I said, feeling my heart beat that just rose.

"Hurry up let's eat and then leave" he heated the coffee and other things. "You literally took so much time to get ready that I have to reheat all these"

"Else what? You want me to eat it without taking a shower and brushing my teeth?" I huffed.

"Fine, now don't huff like a kid" he laughed.

"By the way, how did you get inside? I was in the shower" I asked him sitting on the couch.

"I took the key" he brought the plate and I thanked him.

"Better place my things safely. Nowadays people steal in front of your eyes without you noticing them" I said dramatically to myself.

"Steal? Ms Wells I think you don't know that if I want I can get your keys from the reception too" he said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Why do you think Mr Perez that they'll give you the keys?" I asked challenging him.

"Because this is my hotel. And I'll do whatever I want to do here" he said looking at me.

My eyes widened... This was his hotel?

Of course it was his hotel, did he look like someone who would stay somewhere else when he owned numerous hotels in different countries. My inner voice mocked me.

"Let's go, if you're done" he brought me out of my world as I took a last bite of my salad.

"So where are we going and where are everyone?" I asked him looking for others.

"We are going alone, we'll join others later" he said, opening the door of the car for me to get in.

"Gentleman?" I teased him. He just smiled and got in the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked him again.

"Jesus, Malena you have asked me this question so many times. Didn't you get it, I don't wanna tell you yet. Just be patience" he scowled.

"No, I don't have patience... Come on Christian just tell me" I pleaded but he ignored me.

"Fine don't tell me, I won't even talk to you until you won't tell me" I crossed my arms looking out of the window.

"I don't think so because the time you'll know what's happening, the first thing you'll do is jump into my arms" he said, confidence was dripping from his words which rose my curiosity even more.

"Here we go" he said and I looked at the place.

"Airport? Where are we going? My luggage and everything is in the ho-" I got cut when I felt Christian's lips on me.
I took some steps back and looked at him.

"Yes, stay silent like this" he said dragging me to god knew where.

I saw Christian talking to a man who nodded his head and took us to some place. I saw a helicopter in which Christian and I headed in. I was dying to ask him questions but stopped myself.

He examined and sighed. "Ask Malena, I know you have lot to ask"

"Where are we going? In this helicopter? When are we coming back? Will it be scary?" I took a deep breath after asking him all the questions in one breath.

"You okay?" he asked chuckling. Jesus, he sounds so sexy...

"We are going to have a tour of the island in the helicopter and you'll get an amazing view from above" he said.

Thinking about going in a helicopter gave me a sudden rise in dopamine. I looked at Christian who was standing on his place looking at me.

"What?" I asked him impatiently.

"Aren't you going to jump in my arms?" he asked jokingly.

"No, I'm not" I said laughing.

"Well looks like I expected a lot" he said pointing like a child.

Aww... He looked cute. I went to him and wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his smell.

"Thank you Christian" I said.

I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"It's okay, you don't have to thank me" he said earning an eye roll from me.

"So, should we?" he asked.

"Sure" I replied happily.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share