Chapter 49

Malena POV

I stepped out of the bathroom looking at Andrea who was tapping her leg on the floor impatiently.

"What is it?" she asked running towards me, snatching the pregnancy test.

"Oh my god... You're pregnant. Congrats girl" she screamed top of her lungs.

"When are you going to tell him?" she asked.

"I don't know... When should I tell him?" I asked.

"Tonight, let's prepare a surprise for him" she said.

"Isn't it too early? How are we going to decorate everything in such short amount of time?" I asked looking at the kit just to make sure I saw it right.

"I'll manage, you just ask him when he'll arrive" she said calling someone.

I picked up my phone and called him.

"Hey babe" he said and I instantly calmed down.

"What are you doing?" I asked biting my lip.

"Working. Why are you okay? Are you not feeling well again? Should I call the doctor? Where's Andrea?" he panicked.

"I'm fine... Calm down. I was just asking" I said hurriedly.

"Geez, you scared the shit out of me" he sighed.

"When you'll be back?"

"I'll come right now, if you want" he replied probably smiling.

"No, just come at normal time" I laughed.

"But I miss you..."

"I miss you too" I replied.

"On my table" he said and I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"I miss you being on my table" he replied, pervert.

"Go do some work" I said and ended the call.

*

"I can't believe, we actually did it" Andrea said looking all around the decorations.

"We? The workers did everything whom you hired" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever same thing" she said clicking pictures.

"Now we just have to wait fo-" I was interrupted by a phone call. Speak of the devil.

"I was thinking about you" I said grinning.

"Come outside" he said.

"Outside? Why?" I asked. What about my plan?

"Babe, no questions just come outside" and he ended the call.

"Where is he?" Andrea asked excitedly.

"He wants me to come outside" I said confusingly.

"Why?" she asked getting little annoyed.

"Don't know" I shrugged.

"Okay, so let's cancel the popping out of nowhere and screaming surprise plan. Let's bring him in and you just show him all the decorations?" she asked.

"Fine" I said nodding and we both left.

We both opened the door and found Caleb standing there.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Andrea asked.

"Well, picking up someone" he looking at me.

"Malena, please turn around" he said and I frowned but did what he said.

"What are doing?" I asked when he blindfolded me?

"Malena you are ready?" he asked and I nodded.

He took me to a car and I get in and the car started. Andrea was next to me sitting quietly holding my hand.

"What's happening?" I asked, my heart was beating faster and faster. Maybe I knew what was happening. But I did not get my hopes high.

Soon the car stopped and they both helped me get out of the car. I walked holding their hands, maybe I was walking on some sand or something.

Suddenly the blindfold was took off and I saw the most handsome person standing in front of me. The beach was carpeted by rose petals. Christian was standing in front of a heart shaped floral frame from which photos were hanging.

I took a step to him, tears made their way to my cheeks.

I stood in front of him smiling and crying at the same time.

"Babe, I didn't even start and you're crying" he laughed nervously and then bent on his knee taking out the ring.

"Malena Wells, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met. Years ago I committed a sin and I want to correct it. I'm thankful to god and everyone who is responsible to bring you in my life again. I can't think my life without you now.
Babe... Will you marry me?" he said looking into my eyes as I shook my head in disbelief.

I love him... I bent down on his level and hugged him tightly.

"I love you" I sobbed.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Of course, you idiot" I yelled, crying harder.

He cupped my face and kissed my lips before sliding the ring in my finger.

I kissed him again and he took me to the floral frame.

"Wow, these all are the pictures from Hawaii" I looked at the photos. Every single picture of me from Hawaii and even from our date.

"These are amazing" I cried hugging him. "I also have a surprise for you" I said remembering our plan.

"Really?" he said and I nodded.

"Andrea" I called who was also crying.

"Congrats" she came and hugged while Caleb gave him their bro hug.

"Hey girl, looks like you didn't notice us" Selena came and hugged me.

"Yeah, to be honest... I didn't" I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Congrats love" Noah said hugging me.

"Thanks Noah" I thanked him and then gestured Andrea about our plan. She nodded quickly and I told Christian to come with me.

*

I opened the door to let him go first. He stopped, when his eyes fell on the note
'Welcome home daddy'

I went to the table and picked up the gift, I wrapped for him.

"Open it" I said handing him the gift but his eyes were on me making sure it wasn't a joke. I chuckled and put the gift on his hand.

He eyes moved to the gift and he slowly opened the gift looking at my pregnancy test kit.

He gasped and looked at to confirm. I nodded biting my lip.

"Oh my god, babe this is the best gift you have ever given me. I love you" he said kissing me.

"I love you too" I said kissing him back.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At last I completed this...
Hope you guys liked the story and thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting.
Love you guys....