Chapter 32

Christian POV

The results were in my hand and I literally wanted to kill Lexy for lying to me. In fact she was not even pregnant.

"That's weird when she knows that we'll find out the truth then why did she do it?" Caleb said looking at the reports.

I didn't care... I drove to Malena's house and rang the bell.

Andrea opened it and gave me dirty look.

"Why are you here?" she whisper yelled.

"I want to talk to her" I said trying to get in but she blocked the way.

"No... How can you even think about it. That day when you apologized to me and said that you sincerely liked her I thought it was true but this... It's disgusting" she retaliated.

"Listen first of all, it was before Malena came and second of all she was lying. She's not pregnant" I gritted my teeth and went in.

I saw Malena sitting on the couch looking at a program she wasn't interested in.

"Malena... She's not pregnant. She was lying" I bent down on her level and told her.

"Christian... Leave" she said.

"No, I won't... I told you it was a lie and I can't leave you. Please I love you" I begged but she didn't even looked at me. "Please"

"I want time... This whole thing made me realize that what if it actually was true, even if you wanted, you couldn't come with me and I would be left alone again. I want time to think that whether I want to be with you or not" she said. "So please give me some time"

Fine some time was better than leaving.

I nodded and reached to kiss her forehead but she looked away.

I went to the door and Andrea said "if you actually love her then prove it to her by making everything normal. Bring her back, she's everything but fine... Please"

I nodded and left.

*
It had been two days and there was no message from Malena.

But I was being patient giving her time to think. Yesterday I talked to Lexy basically argued but that stubborn woman just said that she thought she was pregnant.

And now I knew there was something not right but what?
Lexy pretending to be pregnant.... Did she do this to separate us. But I couldn't do anything against her legally so I decided to ruin her career by exposing all her sluttiness to media.

"Sir there's some letters for you" the maid gave it to me.

There was no senders name or information, I opened it and there were dozens of pictures of Malena and that guy named Sean. They were together in a restaurant, beach and the last one was the most shocking one. They both went in the same hotel room.

There was a message behind the photo.
"Look at your love following someone to a hotel room
Hotel Paradise. Go"

I called Caleb and told him about all the matter and I drove straight to the hotel and asked for the keys. The receptionist didn't agree but the manager was familiar with me so I got the key.

I opened it to find Malena and that bastard hugging.

"What the f*ck are you doing here" I yelled and separated both of them.

"Christian" she whispered in disbelief.

"Tell me what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"That's none of your business, man. It's our business we'll sort it out. We don't need any outsider involve in our matter" that guy interrupted making my blood boil.