Chapter 17

Malena POV

It had been a week and I hadn't stopped telling Rachel about our trip to Hawaii. It was really a wonderful time... I took a deep breath and again tried to concentrate on my work. Tried! Remember.

Life was now getting easier. Christian was paying enough for me to buy my own apartment soon. Rachel would have the whole apartment for her.

Christian was still bossy but in a nice way. He still flirted with me and I would be lying if I say I didn't enjoy. I said my final goodbye to Dean because it was useless to pretend. Christian knew but I was grateful that he never mentioned about him.

I raised my head when I heard a knock on my door. Christian was standing there looking at me, confused?

"What?" I whispered.

"I had called you like a thousand times" he said dramatically.

"Oh... Sorry I didn't pay attention" I apologized, sheepishly.

"That I see" he said standing in front of me.

"So..." I raised my brows.

"So?" he asked blankly.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"It's lunch..." he said showing me the time in his phone. I didn't even realize.

Of course I was too busy in thinking about him.

No it was not true... I was just absent minded.

Yeah because you were thinking about him.

"Penny to your thoughts" Christian broke my thought war. I shook and stood up to get lunch.

He put his hand on my back which made my heart pound against my chest. His touch gave me tingling sensation which made me lean on his touch more.

Okay... Stop.

"What?" Christian stopped and looked at me.

"Huh?" I looked at him blankly.

"You told me to stop" he said.

"I did?" I asked him.

Yes, you did. He has affected your small brain.

"Malena? You okay? You have been acting weird" he asked me, concerned.

"Yeah, let's go" I said avoiding the topic.

We reached the restaurant and again he booked the whole freaking floor.

"We could have just went to the company's canteen, why bother coming here?" I asked him.

"Why? You don't want to be here with me?" he asked teasingly.

"Maybe... Yes" I lied.

"Oh really, Ms Wells. May I know the reason?" he asked amusingly.

"Just... Maybe I could be here with someone else" Sh*t! This was not what I wanted to say.

"What do y-" the waitress interrupted him from asking me another question.

"May I know your order sir?" she asked him and then turned to me.

He nodded and we both ordered. The whole lunch he didn't say anything neither did I tried to.

We came back to the office and he just went back to his office.

Did he like me?

No way!

No there was a chance because the way he acted and his flirty comments, everything showed only one sign.

Or maybe he was just feeling guilty or taking pity on you.

No wa-

My thoughts were broken by my phone when it rang.

"Hey" I answered.

"Listen, today just wear a nice dress because you're going somewhere" Andrea ordered. Literally ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because... You're going on a date" she chirped.

"Date? Come on Andrea how many ti-" she interrupted me.

"I know but you're going on a date missy. You can't just live like this acting like you don't need a man in your life. So get ready and if you didn't go then you can't even imagine what I'll do!" she warned me.

"What you'll do?" I asked challenging her.

"I don't need to do anything because YOU are going. That's all, end of the conversation" she said ending up the call.

I sighed... Typical Andrea.

After I completed all my work, I knocked on the door and found Christian talking to someone on his phone.

He looked at me and hung up his call.

"It's time. I am leaving and I think... you're done too" I said looking at his desk that had no file which meant he was done.

"Yeah I'm done but I think I'll stay here for a while" he told me.

"Okay" I said confusingly and left.

The moment I stepped inside the house I was dragged... Yes dragged by Rachel in my room.

"What?" I asked her.

"Go take a shower and then you're going to wear this dress and I'll do your makeup" she informed me, showing the dress.

"No... Please don't tell me you're affected by a virus called Andrea" I whined like a baby.

"Get up and go take a shower"  she told me ignoring my retaliation.

I got up and went to take a shower. There was no way in hell I was going to win against them.

I stripped and got into the shower. After the shower when I entered my room, I saw my black lacy underwear and bra and a black dress.

After I tried that dress... I was shocked to find the dress so exposed.

I was about to take off the dress when Rachel came running and stopped me.

"No, you're wearing this" she said.

"Come on... This is too much. Look at my chest" I said pointing to the cleavage that the dress was showing.

"So? This is looking sexy" she said.

"I am not comfortable" I said trying to hide my cleavage but Rachel stopped me.

"Girl be confident and you're going in this. Now come on, make up time" she took me to her room.

After an hour, I looked at my different self. I was looking beautiful except the fact that my boobs were ready to pop out of the dress.

"See, I told you, you'll look amazing. Now leave, you have half an hour to reach there. Don't let Sean wait" she said, winking her eye.

"Yes ma'am" I said saluting her like a soldier which made both of us laugh.

I headed in my car and entered the location in my gps.

After reaching the restaurant I texted Rachel and Andrea because they forc- I mean insisted to text them every single detail.

I stepped in the restaurant and waited.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share