Chapter 25

Malena POV

I was woken by some unlikable noise which was coming from my phone.

I saw the time 3:04 am... Seriously people didn't have chills.

"What?" I shouted.

"Whoa girl calm down" the voice from the other side said.

"Who is this?" I yawned.

"Malena, you pick your phone without seeing the ID" he chuckled and I brought my phone in front of my face to see the ID. It was blur, I rubbed my eyes and saw the ID.

"Christian you have nothing better to do at this time?" I whisper yelled.

"We are going on a date remember" he reminded me.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yup, wear something comfortable and come down. I'm waiting" his words hit me.

"You are already here? Now? Oh no I'm not ready" I got up and stormed to my closet.

"Don't worry just wear something comfortable and come down, there's no need t-" I ended the call.

I went in the bathroom, did my business and took a quick shower breaking the world record... That was... Not true.

Comfortable? Comfortable synonym of pajamas?

I chose my tank top and a sweatpants... I knew ugly but..... Who cared.

If he wanted me to do tons of makeup with a perfect dress then no because he woke me up at 3 f*cking am.

But I still kept some makeup products in my bag and my face cleanser and some wipes and now it was not some.

I went down and saw Christian in a white tee and ripped jeans. He looks.... Hot, no I meant decent. That was what I meant.

"Any special reason for ruining my sleep?" I glared at him.

"It's okay you can sleep in the car" he replied opening the door for me. I stomped and went in.

"You look cute when you're angry" he said keeping my purse on the back seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked him ignoring the compliment I just got.

"I have plans for the day an-" he stated like everything was ready and I just have to click on go.

"The whole day?" I questioned.

"Why? You can't stand me for the whole day?" he asked.

"No" I teased.

"Too bad for you then" he turned and started driving.

"I was kidding" I looked at him but no response. "Hey?...Christian Perez if you are gonna act like this then please do the honors to let me go right now"

"But you said..." he stopped the car and pouted.

Christian and pout was too cute to handle.

"Where did you learn all these things?" I asked him crossing my arm making my chest to pop out.

"Learn what?" he asked, his eyes fixed on my chest.

I raised his head from my finger so that he was looking at me and said "to act so cute"

A smile appeared on face and he leaned closer "is it working? Are you getting some other thoughts for me?"

My heart was beating 5000 times per minute.
"No it's not" I tried to look confident but didn't work.

"Really then why is your heart beating so fast" he asked placing his hand on my chest to feel the heart beat.

"Pervert" I yelled and slapped his hand. "Just drive and maintain safe distance from me" I warned him and he just laughed and again started driving.

I should not compliment him to boost his ego which crosses the universe when I did which resulted him in doing something stupid.

"By the way to answer your question which you probably forgot about.... We are going to see the sunrise" he answered.

"Sunrise? Oh"

"Why you didn't expect it from me?" he asked seriously.

"No, it's not like that. I thought you'll take me to some high class restaurant or some private theatre or something" I answered truly.

"You want to? I can change the plans for you" he answered anxiously.

"No no I just said I thought you'll do it. I love the idea of the sunrise" I cleared the misunderstanding.

"Oh" he calmed down. "Actually I thought of this but then I thought you'll like this more than the other stuff"

"Yeah I liked the idea" I yawned.

"It's still half an hour to reach there you can sleep till then. I'll wake you up" he said and I closed my eyes.

*
I felt hot air on my face. I turned my face on the other side and I heard a chuckle.
I opened my eyes and found the driver seat empty. I turned and found Christian leaning so close to me that his breath is fanning my face.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I wanted to wake you but you were sleeping so peacefully so I thought to enjoy till then" he smiled. His eyes staring straight to my soul.

"Oh" was the only word that came in my mind.

"Come" he extended his hand and I examined the surrounding.

We were on a mountain and in front of me was the whole city.

"It looks so peaceful" I said more to myself.

"Until people wake" Christian added.

"Here let's sit here" I said pointing to the place I chose.

"No let's sit on the place I chose" he said taking me to the car.

"In the car? No let's sit out-" before completing the sentence, Christian picked me up and placed me on the hood of his car. He picked me up like I was a kid.

He joined me next and sat next to me.

"It's still some minutes for the sunrise" he said checking the time.

"What should we do till then?" I asked.

"Click pictures" he said.

"No.. I am not clicking any pictures" I refused.

"Come on just one" he pleaded.

"No" I refused.

"Fine... Stubborn woman" he said under his breath but fortunately I heard it.

"I heard it" I retorted.

He smiled showing me his perfect teeth. "It's the time" he said and we both turned to see the sunrise.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share