Chapter 6

You woke with a start. You looked around the room.
    "Rise and shine sweetheart! Your parents send you their bloody hearts! Oh and wishes, almost forgot." Lucifer yanked opened the curtains. "I see you're in the Winchester's bunker. Thought you were solo. Oh well, if I can get to you then I can get to Sam too. You know, you are so weird and I don't understand you one bit, but I suppose that that isn't my problem, now is it. Oh how boring I opened the curtains and there isn't even a window here. Too bad, if there was I could show your parents being tortured down here." Lucifer smirked. "I'm just so sure you would love to see them, yes?"
    You started to panic. No No No NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! NOT AGAIN NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN! You fell off your bed onto the floor writhing in pain. You looked up to see Lucifer's glowing red eyes. He had a burning metal spear, forcing it into your side. Smiling at your pain. You screamed at the top of your lungs. Dean burst into the room.
"Y/N!!" He yelled. You were sweating and of course in pain, holding your side which was bleeding and burning. You looked at him and whispered "Help." Then everything was black, and you felt your body fall limp.
. . .

Dean

"Son of a Bitch!" Dean yelled. He couldn't see anything,except for you. He then saw blood seeping through your shirt, right where your liver was. He picked you up and screamed Sam's name. Sam was at his side in less than a second. Dean picked you up and put you on a table, yanking off your shirt to see how bad the stab wound was.
It was deep, and the flesh around the wound was burned for inches. His eyes went wide. Right next to the stab wound was Lucifer's signature. Sam got right to work. He started cleaning the wound, and got ready to stitch it. Right before he put in the first stitch a voice came.

Sam

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Sam."
Sam looked up to see Lucifer smiling at him. No, he wasn't smiling, he was grinning, like a serial killer, it made Sam shiver.
"You see Sam," Lucifer continued. "If you even start to stitch her wounds she will die, and she will not survive at all. I have made it so she not only survives, but also becomes a demon. I wanted to say your welcome. A small thank you would be nice Sam."
"You want me to thank you for stabbing my friend, so after she heals she will be a demon, and you want me to thank you for that?! What the hell Lucifer!?" Sam replied angrily.
"Wait, you can see him too?!" Dean asked. "Where is he?"
The only thing Sam did was point straight forward. Lucifer was gone.
"Is he still there Sam?"
"No Dean, he isn't there anymore."
"What did he say about Y/N?"
"He said that once she heals, she would be a demon..apparently that is his revenge for putting him back into hell."
"Okay, we can just exorcise her, she will be fine."
Sam looked at Dean. He didn't know if Dean was right but he had no choice.
"Dean, call Castiel."
"Why?"
"So he can heal her you idiot, now call him."
"Right...I knew that...okay I will call him." Dean proceeded. "Castiel, we need your help, can you come here?"
Right after the word 'here' popped out of Dean's mouth, Castiel was already there.
"Yes, Dean I can heal her, but I have no idea if the exorcism will work."
"Okay then I guess we will see afterwards, so just heal her Cass. Please."
Castiel hated it when Dean seemed hurt, Dean was his best friend after all. As Castiel proceeded to do as he was told, Dean was staring at you. He was worried, what would happen once you were healed? Would you actually be a demon, if so, would the exorcism even work? He just didn't know. He knew that demons lied often just to get into your head, but this was Lucifer. Did he lie? Dean couldn't decide.
. . .

You

You woke with a start, wearing one of Dean's shirts. You were on a couch you noticed, but when you looked up, Dean was staring at you. You were laying down with your head in his lap. You felt your face turn red immdentily.
"Hey Y/N, are you doing okay?"
"Uhhhhh.....yeah Dean I'm fine. What happened?" You asked him as you started to push yourself up.
"You don't remember?" He asked you as he helped you sit up. You felt really dizzy but just decided to put it aside. That's when everything hit you. The waking up, the stabbing, the pain, Lucifer. You fell back into Dean's lap.
"Hey, Y/N take it easy. You need to rest."
"Uh yeah, okay, quick question."
"Yeah?" Dean said, as he played with your hair.
"Why am I wearing your shirt?"
"The shirt you were wearing, had been stabbed through, and it was bloodsoaked and burned, so me and Sam decided to throw it away. You didn't have any other clothes in your car, so I gave you my shirt to wear, it was long enough to cover everything. Sam just left to get you some clothes."
"Oh, okay then." You said. It seemed reasonable so you decided to leave it. You laid on Dean's lap for what felt like ages, waiting for the dizziness to leave. Dean didn't mind it, instead of complaining, he just talked to you, and played with your hair. Almost like you were a couple. You were happy, despite what had happened. You still didn't understand why you healed so quickly.
"Dean, how did I heal so quickly?"
"Cass healed you."
"Why did you let him, Lucifer said I would become a demon once I healed."
"Demons lie Y/N, I decided to take my chances. I told Castiel to do it. And besides, you are most certainly not a demon right now are you? Lucifer didn't say how you healed, he just said once you healed. I took that as once YOU healed, not someone heals you."
"You know I almost hate you for that."
Dean laughed a little, at least he is back in his good spirits.
"I know you do." He replied, smiling a  little. He stared at you for a little, biting his lip.
"You know Dean, if you want to kiss me, then do it." You said, smirking.
Dean smiled, leaned down and planted a soft kiss on your lips.
"I'm glad you're okay." He said, as he pulled back.
"Me too, I am glad you are not flipping out, as worried as you seemed for what I last remember." You said smiling.
Just as you said that, Sam walked in, holding a bag of clothes, and another bag of what looked like pie.
"Here Y/N, I got what we usually wear, but it's more...feminine I guess. There are some hair ties, and uh other products you might need. So, uh yeah here." Sam said as he handed you the bag.
"Thank you Sam." You said, taking the bag, as you sat up from Dean's lap. "I should, uh, go and change." You said as you looked at Dean.
"Oh uh yeah, of course." He didn't realise he was holding your hand. He smiled a little, and let go of your hand.
You went into the room Dean gave you last night, and started to change. Inside the bag Sam gave you, was boot cut jeans, a black v-neck t shirt, and some boot socks, with some boots. You got dressed and noticed that the shirt Dean gave you was a black and white flannel. You decided to put it on over your black v-neck t-shirt, and it turned out pretty cute. Sam I love the clothes, but why did you have to buy skin tight ones? It's going to show how fat I am. In reality, you weren't fat, in fact you were curved, just the way the guys like it. It was different to you though, it seemed odd, and you hated it more than anything.
As you left the room and entered the kitchen, you noticed that there was some pie left out. You decided to take a bite. As you took the last bite of the pie, you looked up, and saw Dean, staring at you and you chewed the piece of pie. You smiled nervously, that was the last piece of pie. You laughed nervously, as Dean stared you down, like a lion looking at his prey. You got up and sprinted down the hall. Son of a gun, he is going to kill me! Run faster!
You pumped your legs harder, and you ran faster, taking turns and running faster and faster, trying to lose him. When you look behind you, he wasn't there. You turned around, and ran right into him, knocking both of you down. He grabbed your wrist so you couldn't escape. You looked at him, afraid of what he might do.
You didn't expect what was coming. Instead of getting mad at you, he just smiled and kissed you. You were shocked, you just kinda looked at him while he kissed you. I just ate his pie and he is kissing me now?! What the hell Dean?!?! He pulled away and said,
"You ate my pie, so I decided to scare you a little. But since you ate it and not Sammy, I can kiss you and still taste it."
"I hate you so much right now Dean." You said as you got off of him.
"Okay as funny as that was, it was disgusting, get a room you two." Sam said, laughing a little. You glared at both of them, and then walked away. I need a drink.