Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Dean

Dean woke up on the floor. He was in some sort of forest. He looked around. No ...no. Son of a bitch! Purgatory...again. The last time Dean was in Purgatory, he was with Castiel, and Castiel didn't go back with him.
Dean looked around. Nothing was there.
"Hello Dean." Benny said.
"What the-Benny? Sam said you were killed."
"Well, here I am, the real question is, why are you back?"
"I have no idea."
Dean was lying, he knew exactly what he was doing here. The deal with Lucifer. Lucifer had promised him that he would be able to see you again, and figure out why you had left. Lucifer has sent his soul to Purgatory. Damn it, that liar. Dean thought. I should've known that I couldn't trust him. I'm so stupid for making a deal with the devil.
"Benny,I need you to tell me if there is a way I can get to hell from here."
"Well yeah there is, but why do you want to get to hell?" Benny was confused, Dean knew he would be.
"I..uh..I need to find someone." Dean said, he wasn't lying, technically. He did need to find you, and from what he remembered Lucifer saying before he sent you to Purgatory, 'She is going to be my queen, she will be the queen of Hell.' Dean knew exactly what you would do. Lucifer killed him and sent his soul to Purgatory, Dean knew that you would kill yourself.
Dean knew that you would kill yourself in order to kill Lucifer, no matter the cost.

You

Lucifer was getting dressed, still in Dean's so-called vessel.
"Well, that was fun. No wonder Dean loved doing it with you."
"Well, I must say, you aren ́t to bad yourself." You hated yourself for this, every part of it. You knew it had to be done, but that didn't mean that you couldn't hate it.
"Alright well then," Lucifer said, putting on his shirt. "I will meet you at the throne, yours is being built right this second. Until it's finished, you will just have to sit on my lap."
"Alright then." You said, plastering a fake smile. You put on your clothing, and walked out of Lucifer's bedroom.
When you reached the throne room, you knew you had something to ask Lucifer.
"Lucifer? Babe you there?"
"Right here." Lucifer whispered in your ear. He was right behind you.
"Oh, okay. Lucifer I have something to ask of you."
"Anything." Lucifer said, smiling.
"Well, I was thinking, one, I am going to need a pregnancy test, and two, is Sam supposed to know that I am dead?"
"You know that is a good point. Yes you do need a test, and Sam isn't supposed to know that you are even down here. I could just send a demon to get you a test and kill Sam but-"
"Lucifer, no don't do that. You kill Sam and a ton of hunters will know that something is up. I don't know how long my vessel has been dead, but still, if you heal it, so it doesn't have the giant gaping cut on my throat, then I can go back in the day with Sam, come back here every now and then at night to keep under the radar, and get a pregnancy test."
"That is a very good idea, you are indeed smart I must say. Alright, I suppose we will have to put you back in now, won't we? Alright then, off you go." Lucifer snapped his fingers, and you were gone.