Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Castiel

He couldn't believe it. Y/N was back, full of power. It was all because of her Nephilum son, Liam. Now, she was back, but gone with Dean, now Michael. Liam, her son, her son who turned on her, putting her unconscious, almost killing the rest of us. He was the one to restore her power, to awaken that fire inside of her.
Lost in his thoughts, Castiel didn't expect the loud ringing in his ears, it startled him. That was when he heard her voice.
"No one is to harm Sam Winchester, Jack Kline, Castiel, Gabriel, Or my son Liam. If anyone puts them in harm's way, you will have me to deal with. Michael is awake and working with me. Liam is trying to get to Lucifer, who is still dead, locked away in the midst of the empty. I will say it again, no one is to harm Sam Winchester, Jack Kline, Castiel, Gabriel, Or my son Liam. If anyone puts them in harm's way, you will have me to deal with. I suggest you spread this around."
"Cas?" Sam asked concerned.
"I'm fine. It's just angel radio. Y/N is screaming orders into it." Castiel said, removing his fingers from his forehead.
"Well what's she saying?"
"No one is to harm you, me, Jack, Gabriel, or Liam surprisingly. If anyone does then they will have her to deal with. She is saying to spread this around."
"Well that's helpful."
"At least she is on our side."
"Yeah, considering the fact that she almost killed Jack and Dean."
"How did she get it all back?" Jack said, stumbling into the conversation.
"I don't know Jack." Sam said.
"Liam triggered it when he put her into a coma." Castiel said.
"How- How could he have triggered something that big?"
"I don't know, but I do know one thing. She and Micheal are going to hunt down Liam, they know Liam is planning something."
"What is he planning?" Sam demaded.
"He is planning to bring back Lucifer. After that, they will destroy the world together."
A cold, dead silence spread around the room. Then, they all heard the flapping of wings. Castiel turned to a familiar face.
"Gabriel?" Castiel asked. Gabriel was human, well his human vessel that is.
"Hello Castiel, Jack, Sam. Don't say anything, just follow me." Gabriel said quickly and walked out of the room.
The boys followed Gabriel down the hallway of the motel, and out the front door. Gabriel then spun around, and snapped his fingers, and suddenly, the boys were back in the bunker.
"Wait, wasn't this place destroyed?" Jack asked, looking at Sam.
"Yeah it was, how, why is it back?" Sam responded, turning in a slow circle, taking it all in.
"It was Y/N. I can feel her power, and presence." Castiel then turned, angel blade in hand, facing the hallway that led to Dean's room. In the doorway, stood Micheal,in his full glory, and beside him stoof Y/N.
"Wings." Jack breathed. "I can see your wings."
"Wait, you can see their wings?" Castiel said, turning to Jack.
"Yeah, I can see them too, along with Micheal's halo, and Y/N, with all of her....opulence." Sam said, staring at Y/N.
"Why thank you Sam, although I didn't expect you to say that." Y/N responded, smiling a little.
"Uh, yeah...of course." Sam said, startled.
"You'd better pray that Dean wasn't listening in, because trust me, he would be pissed." Y/N said, her smile growing wider. Sam's facial expression became shockingly humiliated.
"Don't be embarrassed Sam, it was a beautiful gesture." Y/N continued. "Anyways, I am glad you are all here. As you already know, Micheal is back, as you can tell. You can see my true form, along with Micheal's, and Castiel's. Soon enough you will see Jack's." Y/N said as-a-matter-of-factly.
Sam turned and looked at Jack instantly. Castiel too. Castiel looked at Sam, and Sam grew wide eyed, and Castiel could see his reflection in Sam's eyes. Jack remained the same.
"Sam, I know that this is a lot to take in but Lucifer has risen. Liam has succeeded in bringing him back from The Empty. So now, we have to kill both of them. Micheal and I can take Liam, we just need the rest of you to take on Lucifer, and Sam, whatever you do, don't say yes to anything, you understand?"
"Yes, Y/N I understand."
"Good. gear up, we got to move."

. . .

"Get your butts movin' people we haven't got all day!" Michael yelled as Sam and Jack were running around the bunker.
"Michael, it's been 5 mintues." You said to him.
"It shouldn't take them this long." He responded.
"Don't worry about it, they are humans. Well one of them is, the other is half human."
"Really, I didn't know." Micheal said sarcastically, smiling at you.
"Ha-ha, Michael, very funny." You said. You turned back to Sam and Jack running around. "You're right though, they are taking way too long." You snapped your fingers and Sam and Jack were standing right in front of you with a bag in their hands.
"In the bags you are holding in your hands, is everything you need to ice the devil. So let's get to it, shall we?" You said, smacking your hands together.

To Be Continued