Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Dean

Dean felt responsible for your death. Even though you killed yourself, he felt as if he, himself had killed you with his own hands. He hated himself for it.
For the next month, all he did was look at the pictures of you and him on his phone, and drink, have a hangover the next day, and then repeat it all over again. So many times, the only time he came out was to get more beer, or use the restroom. Sam was worried of course, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.
This continued for three months. Dean became skinnier, due to lack of food, and hurling all the time certainly didn't help. Finally, Dean never left his room for a week, and Sam went in to check on him, what he saw horrified him.

Sam

On the floor was Dean, unconscious, throw up and blood were mixed together on the floor, surrounding his unconscious body. The smell in his room was horrid. Sam wanted to vomit himself.
Sam grabbed his brother by the shoulder, and dragged him out of the room, putting him in the shower. He sprayed Dean's face with water, Dean's eyes shot open and he gasped for air. After he regained a little bit of oxygen, he threw up in the shower. Sam sprayed him down.
After spaying him down a little bit, Sam turned off the water. Dean continued to vomit, and cough. Sam zoned out and walked away from Dean. When he came back, Dean was still coughing. He wasn't vomiting anymore, but he was coughing up blood. Sam rushed to help his brother, but Dean only pushed him away.
When Dean finally stopped, he started breathing again, although it wasn't normal. They were short shallow breaths, and his pauses in between were at least 15 seconds long. Dean's body started having a spasm, Dean was having a seizure. Sam grabbed his brother, and dragged him to the map room. He put him in a chair, and Dean's body was shaking, spasming rapidly.
Sam opened up his laptop and looked online immediately. He found a website on alcohol poisoning, and looked at the symptoms.

Symptoms
Alcohol poisoning signs and symptoms include:
Confusion
Vomiting
Seizures
Slow breathing (less than eight breaths a minute)
Irregular breathing (a gap of more than 10 seconds between breaths)
Blue-tinged skin or pale skin
Low body temperature (hypothermia)
Passing out (unconsciousness) and can't be awakened
Sam looked on, his brother already had 4 of the symptoms.
A person with alcohol poisoning who is unconscious or can't be awakened is at risk of dying.
Alcohol poisoning is an emergency.
Poisoning generally results from drinking too many alcoholic beverages, especially in a short period of time.
It's been three months. Sam thought. He read on.
Severe complications can result from alcohol poisoning, including:
Choking. Alcohol may cause vomiting. Because it depresses your gag reflex, this increases the risk of choking on vomit if you've passed out.
Stopping breathing. Accidentally inhaling vomit into your lungs can lead to a dangerous or fatal interruption of breathing (asphyxiation).
Severe dehydration. Vomiting can result in severe dehydration, leading to dangerously low blood pressure and fast heart rate.
Seizures. Your blood sugar level may drop low enough to cause seizures.
Hypothermia. Your body temperature may drop so low that it leads to cardiac arrest.
Irregular heartbeat. Alcohol poisoning can cause the heart to beat irregularly or even stop.
Brain damage. Heavy drinking may cause irreversible brain damage.
Death. Any of the issues above can lead to death.
Sam looked back at his brother, who was now awake, and breathing fine. He looked at Sam, and jumped up from the chair he was in. His eyes went wide like a deer, and he pointed at Sam, and then looked around, he didn't say anything. He looked back at Sam and ran away, screaming.
Confusion. Symptom number five. Sam thought, and got up and chased after Dean. He caught up to him easily, tackled him, and put Dean on his stomach, and started cuffing Dean's hands behind his back.
"You idiot, you poisoned yourself. You have alcohol poisoning. You are so stupid." Sam said, finally getting the cuffs in order. Dean whimpered like a scared little boy. It was obvious he didn't know what was going on. Dean started to cry.
Sam tied Dean up into a chair, and called Castiel.