Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Dean

    Dean couldn't stop thinking about what Castiel had said. They wanted him to become an angel. Last time Dean had said yes, Michael had possessed him after making a deal. There was a lot to think about. Would Dean say yes, Y/N had said that he would get his own grace, be his own angel, and no one would be possessing him, but how did he know she and Castiel weren't lying.
Dean also knew you were hiding something from him, taking the fact that you were just randomly an angel now. He didn't believe that you were only an angel, the Nephilim Liam, apparently gave you your powers, but it just didn't add up. At the same time though, how could Liam be a Nephilim, if you were already an angel. It just wasn't possible.
Dean stayed in his room for days thinking about this. He just couldn't decide. Then he got up, pacing the floor. This continued for days, all he did was stay in his room, sleeping, pacing, and then eating little food. Sleep. Pace. Eat. Repeat. The only thing that he did. This went on for weeks, when finally Dean came out of his room, and walked to the library.
"I have an answer." Dean said he hadn't used his voice in weeks, it came out scratchy. He cleared his throat.
"I have an answer." He repeated. "I did a lot of thinking, and Castiel said that in order to defeat Lucifer so he stays dead, would be to become an angel, and my answer to that is yes."
You looked at him in shock. You didn't think he would say yes. Ever. You knew exactly what was about to happen, and the odds weren't good. Once Dean was his own angel, he would make the decisions, but there was a catch. Michael was to possess him until Dean could get a grip. That was when there was a glowing light, and Micheal had entered Dean's body as his new vessel.

. . .

Castiel

Dean came out of his room after weeks of pacing, thinking, and sleeping, and sometimes eating. He came out today, and I felt horrible for lying to him. I could tell Y/N did too. She told the biggest lie, that he would be his own angel, but no he wouldn't be, Michael would be back, and then Dean would be himself as an angel after all of this was over.
I knew that Y/N was hiding something from everyone in the room. The only one that knew was Liam, but he was holding his tongue. The boy barely spoke to Sam, and when he talked to me, he would speak with short, straight answers. When I would ask him about his mother, he would barely speak. Unless it was a simple question, like her favorite color or something stupid.
Dean had said yes. Damn it. Micheal was here now, and we couldn't do anything about it until Lucifer was dead. Dean wasn't in control, and now Micheal would press everyone for information until everything was okay. And by okay, I mean Lucifer was dead, and Y/N's big secret would finally be revealed. I have a feeling that I already know what it is.
Her wings are massive, and she doesn't have the power as a normal angel, she and her son created Dean's body, and brought him back to life. That isn't possible for a normal angel, even if they have the power of a Nephilim to help them. I have the feeling that Y/N could possibly be an archangel.
Her wings appear to be like it, and there was always that rumor in heaven where the first archangel was older than Micheal, and possessed more power. Apparently this mysterious archangel had been our oldest sister, but I never believed it. Now though, I am having my doubts, especially when Micheal said one certain thing.
"Hello sister, it's nice to see you again."