Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Sam

The next thing Sam knew was everything was back to normal, and you were gone with Dean. Well, now Micheal. Sam Couldn't understand. Liam goes evil, and then suddenly your powers and grace is back, and Micheal is back, and who knows about Gabriel. For all Sam knew, Gabriel Was dead. He'd been missing for weeks. Sam turned to Castiel, who was holding his finger tips to his forehead.

Micheal

"Micheal! Damn it! You don't understand!" You screamed.
"Understand what? That you want to join the devil?!" Micheal yelled back in return.
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO JOIN THAT MISTAKE THAT FATHER MADE!" You yelled. "Listen to me Micheal. If we can trick Liam to not bring back Lucifer, then we can kill him and we win, but if he succeeds, then the world ends, and I won't get the life I want. Neither will you."
"How exactly do you want to trick him?"
"Simple, we call him before he gets to the gate."
"What makes you think he'll listen to us?"
"Easy, just bring in his weakness."
"What exactly is his weakness?"
"You."
"What do you mean I'm his weakness?"
"I mean he wants you dead so he can steal your grace."
"Why would he want my grace, it wouldn't do anything for him."
"Maybe not for you, but it would do amazingly for Lucifer. He would take it as an offering. Not only your grace, but his own."
"Is he stupid?"
"Yes."
"You gave life to a very idiotic being."
"Yes, I know. You don't have to remind me of the disappointing mistakes I have made Micheal."