Chapter 17

Chapter 17

You walked in the door of the bunker, Dean's body in your arms. Sam ran towards you. He looked at his dead brother, and just let the tears fall. He took his pulse just to make sure nothing had changed in the drive home. Sam took him from your arms, and took him to a table.
You saw that Dean had a broken neck, and spine. You already knew that Dean wouldn't be coming back, and if he did, something else would happen, something bad. There was just no way Dean was coming back. Sam couldn't handle it, he fell to his knees, sobbing. You put your hand on his shoulder, and looked at him. Sam looked back at you, and you walked away, and grabbed a beer.
"You want a beer Sam?"
"What the hell?! Dean is dead, and you're asking me if I want a damn beer? What the hell is wrong with you."
"That is how some people deal with grief...oh well, your choice." You said as you closed the fridge. You took a swig of your beer.
"I'm gonna go for a drive." You said as you set a beer next to Sam, who was still on the floor. "Just in case you change your mind Sam." You walked away from him. You should feel pain, sadness, grief, but you didn't. Instead you felt nothing. You felt empty.
You got into your challenger, said goodbye to that amazing car, took out the knife your father gave you, and slit your throat.

. . .

"I didn't think you would be so eager to be my queen that you would slit your own throat. Tell me, do you really love me that much?" Lucifer grinned.
"No Lucifer, I was bored, so I decided to go on a field trip to hell." You said plainly.
"Well, there is the fire that I know and love. Now that you're here, we can get to real business. We are going to make you a demon."
"Wait Lucifer, if you keep me as a human, you can have a Nephilim, one of the most powerful beings ever."
"That is a good point. You're smart, I like it. I assume you would like a different vessel, yes?"
"That would be nice, but of course you don't have to, my lord."
"Please don't call me that. I would hate for my queen to call me her lord, just call me Lucifer, like you used to. I like the way you say my name."
"Okay Lucifer." You said, plastering a fake smile on your face.
Lucifer changed to Dean as his normal vessel melted away. "Is this vessel better my love?" Lucifer asked you, grinning.
"Yes, I should enjoy this time with you." You said, immediately regretting it. You knew you were going to regret saying that forever. Lucifer grabbed your hand and started leading you into another room. You hated it but you had to do this, For Dean, the real one. You thought.
Lucifer (in Dean's vessel) laid you down on a bed, climbed on top of you, and undid your belt buckle in one swift movement, and started kissing you.