Chapter 14

Chapter 14

You

You wake up with your arms above your head. You can't move your legs either. You looked at your arms, which are tied to a post in the small abandoned cabin. Your weapons gone, The t-shirt you were wearing wasn't there, you had on your boot cut jeans that Sam bought for you, and that was it.
Dean walked into the room, holding a knife. All of the knives and weapons were nicely arranged on a metal tray, resting on a table. Dean glared at you, grinning like a maniac. He grabbed the silver knife that your father gave you, and slowly walked up to you. He put the knife in his pocket and slid his hand down to your waist.
"Don't touch me." You growled.
"But I used to do it all the time, why is it so different now?"
You didn't answer, instead just looked him in the eyes. He ripped a part of cloth off, and tied it around your head, it entered your mouth so you couldn't speak. You hated him. You wanted to kill him.
He took the knife and dragged it slowly across your skin.
"You have beautiful skin, that's too bad it's going to be scarred after this." He said, observing your skin. You said nothing, just kept staring at him. He took the knife and dug it into your skin, creating a deep cut. You did nothing, even though it hurt like hell.
"Well, it's certainly no fun if you don't do anything." Dean said with a pouty face. He gave you the puppy dog eyes. You spit the ripped cloth piece out of your mouth.
"Fuck off." You said. He smiled.
"That's better, I think that I will just leave that out of your mouth if you will talk to me."
You stared at him. He kept cutting you. Each time he would make the cuts deeper and deeper.
"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" Dean said as he removed his shirt. You saw the hickies on his neck, and the last hickey on his collarbone. You finally untied the ropes on your wrist, but still kept your hands up.
When Dean came over again, this time with nothing, you yanked your hands down, and pulled the rope around his neck, choking him until he turned purple. You let go of the rope, and he fell on the floor unconscious.
You grabbed your weapons, gathered your stuff, and left your phone. If Cass texted or called, he would know if something was wrong. You checked your Challenger for a tracking device, found 3 and threw them all off, and hid them on Dean's bike. You got into your car and drove off. You figured you could treat your wounds later, even though they were bleeding like there wasn't a tomorrow.
You drove down the mountainside, leaving Dean and the small cabin behind in your rearview mirror.