Chapter 26

Chapter 26

You

You stared at Dean, well now Michael.
"Hello sister, it's nice to see you again." He said,
"Michael." You said, nodding your head. "You too, how are you?"
"I'm doing very well, now that I am back in my true, strongest vessel. Honestly, I feel absolutely amazing.I missed this vessel."
"You remember our deal Michael?"
"Of course."
"And do you remember what will happen if you pull the same move that you did last time?"
"Yes, I do remember what will happen. You will hurt me and take my grace, then kill my vessel."
"Very good."
"May I ask where Dean's room is, these rags will not do, he will have to have better attire."
"Just down the hall, and to your left."
"Thank you." And with that Michael was headed down the hallway. Castiel looked at you, along with Sam.
"How does Michael already know you? You've only been an angel for a few days." Sam asked you.
"Unless, she hasn't been an angel for only a few days. No angel has the power to create a body from ashes, and no angel has wings that massive." Castiel said. They were on to you.
"No Castiel, it has only been a few days, and I know, my wings are huge, and no I don't know why."
"You are lying."
"No Castiel I am not."
"You just lied again."
"No Castiel, she didn't. Believe her, she is your best friend after all." Liam commanded Castiel. Castiel took a deep breath, and disappeared.

. . .

After a while, Sam and you were alone. Sam looked at you.
"You're not lying, right?"
"About what?"
"Don't act like you don't know Y/N. Castiel was getting all worked up about it."
"Oh yeah, that. The whole archangel thing."
"Archangel?"
"What?"
"You just said archangel. Cass didn't say anything about an archangel."
"Oh he didn't?"
"No he didn't. So what are you not telling us? If you don't want the others to know, then just tell me, please."
"I don't know what you are talking about Sam. Why won't you guys just believe me? What did I do to make you not trust me?!" You said, and got up angrily. "What did I do Sam, why don't you just tell me that?" You stormed off.
"Y/N wait!" Sam called after you, but you kept walking. You didn't care anymore. There wasn't a point. They were onto you, probably onto Liam too.
Truth is Liam isn't Lucifer's child. He is Dean's son, by blood. The whole Lucifer thing was just a cover up. Jack doesn't know Castiel either. Liam knew, as did you. Fact has it that Liam's power comes from you, you are the archangel that gave him his power, and Dean was the human that created the Nephilim.