Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Sam

     Sam couldn't even think. He just stared at Dean. Dean's memory was back, fully, and now Dean was scolding Sam because he hated her. Dean was right, she did kill herself for Sam, right in front of Dean too. Sam knew that Dean had died with her that day, but now Dean was back. Did that mean that she was back too? And if she was, was Lucifer back? Sam was concerned. If Lucifer was back, then the world would be destroyed.
    "Sam."
    Sam didn't realise that Dean was speaking to him.
    "Sam." Dean said again. "Dude are you even listening to me?"
    Sam still ignored Dean, lost in his thoughts.
    "Okay screw this." Dean pulled out a flask, opened it, and splashed the liquid all over Sam.
    "AGH!?! Dean what the hell?!"
    Dean got his devilish smirk, and started laughing. "What Sammy, I didn't do anything except grab your attention. You  weren't listening."
Sam glared at Dean. He now smelled like alcohol, whiskey to be exact. "Screw you Dean." Sam mumbled as he got up to go get into the shower.

You

    You shot up into the air as you woke up. Everything around you was black. The empty. You  thought. This must mean that I am dead, taken from the fact that this is my soul and not my vessel, and the fact that everything around me is black. I mean, afterall I did help create the empty. Aw yes, The empty, the place where angels and demons go when they die. Aw yes, good times making this place.
    You got up and walked around. You saw a figure coming towards you at a fast pace.
    "What are you doing awake?" It said, you never got a good look at it, it disappeared.
    "Don't give me sass, I basically created you and I can take you away."
    "I suppose you have a point, but you are the one who is dead, am I wrong."
    "I killed myself, and I can bring myself back, that is why I am back and awake."
    "Aw yes, it's you, Y/N. The one who helped God create me. The one who put God back into his chair. Congratulations. You did something."
    "You know that I can just snap my fingers and you will be gone. You know I have more than enough power."
    "Well, yes, you are not wrong. I suppose you are looking for someone, yes?"
    "You know me too well."
    "May I ask whom it is?"
    "Gabriel, the last archangel."
    "Him?"
    "Yes."
    "Alright, he shall be at your side as you walk out the door, see you soon."
    "See you again soon."
    And with that short conversation, you were out of the empty, and Gabriel at your side.