Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Dean stared at Castiel. They wanted him to become an angel. He didn't understand anything that was going on. Two Nephilims were in the room, one of them has chosen him to be their father, and that same one is also the offspring of his girlfriend. Two angels were in the room, one of them wanted him to become an angel. And then there was Sam, the only normal one here, and his girlfriend Emma, a former demon.
Dean was trying to take it all in, and you knew that he wouldn't be able to answer Castiel right at this moment. You looked at Castiel, who was staring intently at Dean, you looked back at Dean. He looked up at you, he was confused, happy, but mostly angry. You knew exactly what was about to happen. Dean stood up, and walked back to his room.
You looked at Castiel.
"Seriously, he has a lot to take in, and you told him that now? Seriously Castiel, come on. You know better." You said.
"Well the next time the world is ending and big news is shared, I'll remember to hold my tongue, because there's a lot to take in." Castiel said, and he was gone. You sighed and got up, healing Sam and Emma, then walking to Dean's room. You knocked on his door softly, and opened it. He was sitting on his bed.
"Hey." You said. He looked behind him for a second, then turned around.
"Hey." He said,
"You okay?" You said, as you walked up to the bed and sat next to him.
"No. I mean, I find out that Lucifer basically raped you, he is still alive, and in order to defeat him I have to become an angel. And you have a son that considers me as his father."
"Dean, you don't have to think of Liam as your son, you know that-"
"No, I mean, I am fine with being his father, really I am. I just don't want to turn into my father." A tear rolled down Dean's face. You pulled him into a hug.
"You won't. You know why, because I'm here to help you. And because I know you're better than that."
"And if I'm not?"
"Then you aren't but we will work through it, together okay."
"Okay." Dean said. You kissed him, and gave him a reassuring smile.
"As for the angel thing, Castiel wasn't supposed to tell you yet, you were supposed to be able to process this before anything happened."
"No it's fine, really it is. I just- Will Sam become an angel too?"
"No, Sam won't become an angel, only you. But here is the good part, You get your own grace, you're not a vessel to some stranger that wants to use you. You are your own person, you're yourself, but an angel."
"Well, at least it isn't some douchebag that is coming to take over my body like Micheal right?" Dean said, giving you a small smile.
"Yes, it's not just some douchebag." You said smiling back. "I will leave you to think about it okay, when you get an answer or idea, just say my name in your head, and I'm there okay." You said to him, kissing him after you spoke the last word. You stood up and walked out of the room, and walked down the hall, back to the kitchen.