02

Seungmin's P.O.V

After handing in my photos from the shoot I continued the rest of my day in a daze, still in shock from my interaction with the Hwang Hyunjin, aka the hottest guy in South Korea. I kept repeatedly opening up my phone and looking at his contact.

Hyunjin Oppa😉

Everytime I read it I blushed again. It's not like I am normally this shy or easily flustered, but something about Hyunjin made me feel like a little girl with a crush on a celebrity. Not that I was that far from that, since I was a young guy who was getting flustered because of a celebrity.

I couldn't wait to go gush to my friends and my brother, and tell them all about my eventful first day not being an intern. I walked out of the building, humming along to the Day6 song blasting in my earbuds. I boarded the bus after waiting a while and got off at the usual stop, thanking the driver.

Walking up to my apartment building I couldn't help but get excited to tell my friends. I flung open the apartment door dramatically, getting their attention. Minho and Felix turned to look at me from the couch and Jeongin ran out of the kitchen, holding a spatula as a weapon.

"You do realize their are knives in the kitchen, right Innie?" I asked him, making all of us laugh at the younger boy. My brother came running out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist.

"What the hell happened?" Woojin asked, gripping his towel to hold it on. We all laughed and he glared at me, realizing that it was just me. He walked to our shared room, his wet feet slapping the wood floor loudly.

"Guess what happened to me today?" I said, plopping onto the big chair across from the two brothers on the couch.

"What? Did you already get fired?" Minho asked, and I put my hand over my heart and pretended I was injured.

"No, it's something good." I said, sitting up as my excitement grew. They all started guessing and Jeongin moved to sit between Felix and Minho after putting away his spatula.

"You guys suck at guessing!" I pouted and saw Jeongin roll his eyes at me. "What happened is that the Hwang Hyunjin was flirting with me and made a sexual joke and then gave me his number!" I squealed after telling them, but they didn't seem that excited.

"Why aren't you happy for me?" I whined, throwing my head back.

"Because we don't believe you." Minho said bluntly.

"Yeah, why would the sexiest model in Korea flirt with you?" Jeongin added and then Felix spoke up too.

"Are you sure it wasn't someone else? Or maybe you fell asleep at work and it was all a dream!" My freckled roommate said, trying to come up with a reason.

"You guys are all rude and have no faith in me." I said turning away, but quickly turning back to talk again. "He did flirt with me during and after the photoshoot. And I have his number." I said the last part in a sing songy voice, waving my phone in the air.

"As if!" Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"I swear it's true!" I said, starting to get annoyed.

"Prove it." Jeongin challenged, raising his eyebrows.

"Fine." I said, getting an idea. "I'm gonna call him, but all of you have to be completely silent, or I will kill you." I said, staring them down.

I opened up my phone and pulled up his contact, blushing when I saw his name again. I gestured to my friends to be quiet before I hit the call button.  I heard the dial sound and the other line ringing and I could tell that my friends were waiting for me to fail at proving them wrong.