09

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I was sitting at a table at the SKZ cafe, sipping my iced americano and waiting for a certain adorable JYP magazine employee. I had showed up to our planned meeting spot about 30 minutes early so I could guarantee that I would be the first one there. My leg was moving up and down rapidly because of how nervous I was for this.

Knowing it wasn't a date didn't make it better, despite the fact that this meeting was only for a partnership for a project. I got a notification and opened up my phone to see a text from Jisung, asking me if Seungmin was here yet. My fingers typed a reply without even having to think about it.

"Excuse me." I heard a familiarly sweet voice ask a waitress. "Is there a guy here waiting for someone?" My smile grew at his politeness. Only his head could be seen from where I was, but he was already extremely cute. He had his hair styled perfectly and was wearing a cute white hat.

"Minnie! I'm over here." I said, standing up so he could see me. As he walked around the partition an audible gasp slipped out of my mouth. Seungmin blushed as I blatantly checked him out, not even trying to be discreet.

"God, Minnie, you're so gorgeous. Though I thought I told you not to dress to cute." I said with a click of my tongue, pretending to be disappointed, but I was very pleased with his fashion choice.

"Stop it, Hyunjin!" He whined from behind his hands, trying to hide the fact that his face was the same color as his jacket. I walked closer to him, so we were only a couple inches apart.

"You wore pink, I see." I murmured in his ear, leaning closer to him. He shivered and nodded shyly. My hands reached up and gently grasped his wrists, pulling them away to reveal his gorgeous face, that even had make up on.

"Do you dress like this for all your work mertings?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him suggestively. "I, for one, hope you don't, because I want you all to myself." As I finished my sentence I pulled his body against mine, making him squeal and hit me softly.

"No, I don't usually dress up, but since you're a lot more famous than most of my other partnerships, I decided to dress fancy." He said shyly, a small smile on his pretty face.

"Oh, so it's only because I'm famous. Not because you wanted to be cute and also be naughty so you could find out what I said you couldn't handle?" I said in his ear and he blushed again, and I chuckled. Grasping his arm, I led him to the table I had been sitting at before, pulling out the chair opposite mine for him.

"You can get whatever you want, it's on me." I said and he hid his face behind his menu.

"Please. I don't want people to think I am taking advantage of your money." He muttered, setting his menu down and glancing at me through his eyelashes.

"No one will think that, and if they do than they are wrong." I said, placing my hand over his and making him blush yet again. "I would totally love being your sugar daddy, though." While I flirted I winked at him and he became a blushing mess and once again hid behind the menu.

"Hello, my name is Yuna, what would you two like?" A pretty young waitress asked, holding a pen and order pad in her hand. She looked very young, like she was probably still in highschool.

"I would like some jjajangmyeon and a refill on my americano." I ordered with a smile that made her shy. We both turned to Seungmin, waiting for him to order his food. He looked at me for help and I just nodded my head for him to order.

"I'll have the same." He said, looking at the table shyly. Yuna left and I reached to lift his chin up, making him look at me.

"You're so adorable!" I said, using my other hand to boo his nose. He scrunched his nose in frustration and I had to use all my self control to not fanboy super loudly.