39

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"Hyunjin?" Minnie said, and I glanced down at him on my lap. We were laying on the couch watching a drama together, Minnie's head laying in my lap, and Kkami sleeping in his. I hummed in question, signaling him to continue speaking as I stroked his hair.

"What does one where to an award ceremony?" He asked, making me look down at him weirdly. He giggled at me and reached up to boop my nose. "I just want to know because there is an award ceremony dinner to announce the winner of the photo contest." He explained, nuzzling his head into my stomach.

"There are lots of awards, because the contest isn't just for photography." He informed me, his voice sounding likeness getting sleepy. "There are lots of different categories and lots of awards. It's very prestigious, you know." He told me, trying to look like a snob.

I laughed at him and leaned down to kiss his nose. He giggled and try to squirm away, but I grabbed both sides of his face and placed more kisses. "You're so precious, Minnie!" I cooed, littering more kisses on his face, that heated up underneath my lips.

"I'm really nervous about the outcome of the contest." Seungmin said, sitting up and scooting into my lap sideways, leaning his back against the arm of the couch. Kkami got frightened and her little hear shot up, looking around for any danger before settling back down on Minnie.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." I told him, pulling his head toward me to place a kiss on his temple. "And you don't need to win, because you already got the best prize." I told him with a smug smile.

"And what might that be?" He asked, wrapping his arms around the back of my neck, his eyes never leaving mine. I leaned up and kissed the very tip of his nose.

"Me, obviously! You silly goose." I teased him and he rolled his eyes. His cheeks were pink with embarrassment, so I decided to make it worse by sliding my hand underneath his big sweater.

He took a sharp breath in and shivers raked his body. "Aigoo! Your hands are like icicles!" He exclaimed, setting Kkami on the ground as he tried to squirm away from me. Kkami skittered across the wood floor and laid down in her tiny dog bed, quickly falling back to sleep. "Hyunnie! Seriously!" He gasped out as I started to tickle him.

"Never!" I shouted playfully, continuing my attack of tickles. He kept trying to escape, so I flipped us so I was pinning him to the couch. "Ha! You'll never get away now!" I teased him, stopping my tickling to run my hands up and down his smooth torso teasingly.

He shivered and his eyes fluttered shut and he bit his top lip to hold in any involuntary noises. I ran my hands teasing down to the waistband of his pants, which were actually mine. "Hyunjin..." he began in a warning tone before trailing off. I sat up, knowing what he was thinking.

"I know, I know." I said, sitting up and pulling him with me so he was once again sitting on my lap, this time straddling my lap. My arms snaked around him and I buried my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent, which was mixed with mine from him wearing my clothes.

"So when is the award ceremony?" I whispered in his ear.

"On Saturday." He answered tiredly, laying his head on my shoulder.

"What the hell, Minnie, that's in 4 days! Why wouldn't you tell me before?" I asked him incredulously. He didn't answer and when I moved to look at him, I saw that he had fallen asleep and I couldn't stay upset at someone who looked so helpless. That doesn't mean that I wasn't frantically trying to figure out what we should wear while he napped on me for hours, though.

A/N:Thank you for 7k reads! Also Seungjin are so cute in Two Kis Song. They're really perfect for each other. Not to mention how adorable Minsung are.