15

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I looked over at Minnie and immediately smiled at his sleepy expression. I checked my watch and it read 1:07 PM. "Hey, it's been 24 hours, so why don't I take you home so you can get some rest, okay?" I asked him quietly, not wanting to hurt his head. I had him call his brother yesterday to let him know what had happened and where he was.

Min looked up at me and nodded slowly. I stood up and removed the blanket from his lap. He looked so cute in my clothes, and I wanted to fanboy soooo badly. My hands reached to help him up and I pulled him into my chest for a careful hug.

"Let's go, Minnie." I said and lifted him by the thighs. He let out a high pitched giggle and I smiled at the cute sound.

"I can walk you know." Minnie said in a small voice. I just chuckled, and carried him into the elevator. I had him press the button for the main floor and we rode down. We stepped out of the elevator and I could feel Minnie starting to fall asleep on my shoulder.

I walked outside and the valet went to get my car from the building's parking garage. Min continued to sleep on my shoulder while we waited for the car and I was shocked by how light and easy to hold he was. Every time I found out something new about the adorable little puppy I seemed to fall even more in love with him.

The car pulled up to the front of the building and I walked over to put Seungmin in his seat, buckling him in and trying not to wake him up. He mumbled something about focusing the camera and cleaning the lenses and rolled over. I chuckled at his sleep talking and shut the car door, walking over to my side of the car and climbing in.

"Shit!" I cussed quietly when I realized that I didn't know where Seungmin lived. I got an idea of how to figure it out without waking up Seungmin and I pulled his phone out of his pocket. I was able to respond to a text from his brother without unlocking his phone and I got the address. I texted his brother again and asked him to meet me outside the building in 10 minutes.

I only told him to meet me, because I realized that I had to meet my manager today to go over the competition that Seungmin and I were entering together. My eyes darted away from the road for a second to admire how young and innocent Minnie looked while he slept.

He rolled over again and mumbled something random, making me laugh at him once again. "So cute!" I cooed, continuing to drive and trying not to stare at Seungmin the whole time. Resisting the urge to check out the other boy turned out to be harder than I thought it would be.

I pulled up to Seungmin's apartment building that I had gotten with the help of Google Maps. Standing by the road was a handsome, tall, guy who looked a little like Seungmin. He must know who I am, because he waved me over and I got out of the car.

"Hello. You must be Woojin?" I asked, going to shake his hand. Up close he looked extremely similar to a teddy bear, but he looked very muscular as well.

"Yes, I am, and I obviously know that you are Hwang Hyunjin." He chuckled and looked me up and down. "I'm one hundred percent straight, and I have a girlfriend, but you are even more handsome in person!" He stated, and I laughed softly at him.

"Thank you. I get that a lot." I accompanied my cocky words with a fake hair flip and a wink. Now it was Woojin's turn to laugh, and his laugh was almost as cute as his brother's.

"This might sound rude, but what could a guy like you want with a guy like my baby brother?" He asked me, and I could tell that he really cared about Minnie and didn't want anyone taking advantage of the puppy boy.

"I don't know why, but I was drawn to your brother as soon as I laid eyes on him. It might be because of his adorable puppy face, or his cute facial expressions, or maybe how shy he gets when I flirt. Maybe it's how talented of a photographer he is, or how he is so innocent and pure, but I think I love him." I said, ranting a little bit.

"Wow, you are just as whipped as him." Woojin mused with his eyebrows raised. "But don't tell him I said that." He quickly added, making me laugh as I walked to get the sleeping boy out of my car. I walked over to Woojin and placed the sleeping boy in his arms.

"If any of his wounds get infected or anything, just call me and I'll come take care of it." I said, brushing Seungmin's hair out of his face and kissing his forehead. I glanced up at Woojin who nodded with a smile and then turned to take his brother inside to rest.