47

A/N:I can't believe this has 11k reads and 600 votes. It's #1 in Stray Kids, Changlix and Jeongchan!

Hyunjin's P.O.V
My all day photoshoot had gone on longer than expected and I was hoping that Minnie hadn't ridden the bus home. Not only becaus it wasn't safe for him right now, but because I liked to be able to pick him up. When I was with Seungmin, I was happier than ever before. I didn't even know it was possible to be that happy.

I was overjoyed to be dating Minnie, but when I walked into his work, I don't think I had ever been angrier. Right there, laying on the floor against the wall, was my baby. He was curled into a ball, sobbing quietly, and rocking slowly.

I knelt down next to him, placing my hand on his neck gently. He flinched and braced himself like I was going to hurt him. My heart felt like it was splitting into a million pieces as I watched him cower in fear. While I was extremely sad to see him like this, my blood was also boiling.

He finally opened his eyes and saw that it was me. I could see the relief take over his features, replacing the panic. A quiet whine escaped his mouth and he reached his hand out to me. "Hyunnie." He said, his voice weak and soft.

I carefully embraced him, trying not to hurt him worse than he already was. He let out a sob against my shoulder and I rubbed his back slowly, trying to soothe him. While murmuring in his ear, I was simultaneously planning the demise of who ever did this to my baby.

"Who did this to you?" I asked him, sounding stern, but only because I wanted him to tell me. He shook his and cried, not giving me the information that I wanted. "Minnie..." I sighed, placing a kiss on his forehead and trying to coax the truth out of him.

"I can't tell you, Hyunjin." He said, his voice laced with worry. "You'll kill him!" Seungminnie whined against my shoulder.

"So it's a boy." I said and Seungmin groaned. "That narrows it down significantly." Minnie snuggled into my shoulder and let out one more sob. "I'm going to take care of this, don't you worry." He whined and whispered something about not becoming a murderer.

"I'm calling Felix to come get you and take you to my place." I told him and he started to protest. "I'll meet you there, okay?" I told him and he nodded with a sad look in his brown eyes. I wrapped one arm around him and used my other one to pull out my phone and call his bestfriend.

Felix answered the phone quickly and I could hear that Changbin was with him. I quickly told him what had happened and he said he would be there as soon as possible with Binnie, too. I hung up the phone and waited with Minnie on the floor.

Felix and Changbin showed up, Felix looking worried and Changbin Hyung looking pissed. "I'm going to deal with it." I assured Changbin. We had moved away from the two younger boys so we could talk privately. Felix was hugging Minnie and snuggling him very close, but I didn't feel jealous anymore, because I knew that Seungmin was all mine.

"Take him home and have him ice his stomach. I think that's where he took the brunt of the hits." I told Changbin who nodded along, looking almost as mad as I was. "I'm going to go ruin that douchebag's life!" I growled before walking over to kiss Minnie goodbye.