58

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Hi, I'm Choi Beomgyu!" Said an adorable boy in front of me, bouncing up and down in joy. "And you're Kim Seungmin!" He said, raising his eyebrows at me. I was busy taking pictures and I had no idea as to where Hyunjin had run off to.

"Yes I am." I said, amused by his enthusiasm. "How do you know that?" I asked him, now raising my eyebrows.

"Duh! You are always on the news with your hot boyfriend!" Beomgyu said, an adorable giggle escaping his lips. Another handsome boy walked up behind him and snaked his arms around Beomgyu. "Hyunnnie!" Beomgyu cheered, giggling again when the other boy kissed his neck.

"Hello, I'm Kang Taehyun." The boy behind Beomgyu said, holding his hand out for me to shake. I complied and shook his hand. "I'm Beomgyu's boyfriend, and we met Taehyung and Jungkook Hyung at school." He said, kissing Beomgyu's cheek and making him blush.

"Well, it's amazing to meet you two. I'm Jungkook and Mingyu Hyungs coworker." I told them and three more boys approached them from behind. Two of them looked about my age and also looked extremely dishevelled. The other boy looked younger, and was extremely adorable, and didn't look fully Korean.

"Hello Seungmin." Said the shortest of the new additions to our conversation. "I'm Choi Yeonjun, and this adorable specimen right here is my boyfriend, Choi Soobin." He said, pinching the tallest boy's surprisingly squishy cheeks. The cute pout on Soobin's face made his extreme height a lot less intimidating, and I made sure to capture it in a photo. The foriegn looking boy rolled his eyes and stepped forward with his hand outstretched.

"I'm Huening Kai, and yes, before you ask, I am only half Korean." The beautiful boy said, shaking my hand with his significantly larger one. "I'm Taehyung's cousin, on my Korean side, obviously." He explained, a small laugh escaping his lips.

The tallest boy and his boyfriend excused themsleves before walking toward their assigned table. Soobin's slight limp in his step explained their messy appearances and suspicious marks on their necks. I turned my head back to the other boys, who also excused themsleves, after I forced the cute couple to get their picture taken.

I heard a lot of loud laughter coming from one of the tables and walked over to take some pictures of them. "Hello." I said, approaching them. They turned to look at me and I snapped some pictures. "I'm Seungmin, the photographer and also Jungkook's colleague." I said with a wave and they smiled at me.

"I'm Kim Seokjin and this is my husband Kim Namjoon." Said an extremely handsome man in a suit, gesturing to another man in a suit, which had big dimpled smile on his tan face. "I'm Taehyung's older brother." He said with a proud smile.

"That's Park Jimin Taehyung's best friend, and Jimin's fiance Min Yoongi, who also went to college with all of us." Jin continued, gesturing at a short pretty boy and the equally short boy that he was clinging on to. "And the weirdo dancing on the table over there is our friend Jung Hoseok." He said, rolling his eyes and gesturing to a tall man doing just that.

"Well it's great to meet you all!" I said, reaching out to shake everyone's hands. "I should get back to work, but I hope we'll meet again!" I told them, sending a quick wave before going to find my boyfriend, taking pictures of the other guests on my way.

"Minnie..." I heard an adorable and familiar voice say in my ear, as equally familiar arms wrapped around my waist. "I love youuu!" Hyunjin said, turning me around to kiss me. He tasted like champagne, which explained his clingy behavior and made me roll my eyes.

"Come on, we better go find our table." I said, dragging the tipsy man behind me. I found our names and made him sit down. It was just in time, too, because just then, Jungkook and Mingyu walked out and stood at the altar with Namjoon there, so I guessed he would officiate the ceremony. I quicky got some pictures of them and then the music started.