08

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Wow, you look fine as hell! If we weren't both bottoms I would fuck you." Felix said, and Jeongin hit him, whining about his innocence and covering his ears. I chuckled and looked in the mirror again, thinking about Hyunijn's instructions;not to dress too cute.

I didn't listen and I totally want him to have a cuteness overload. I'm also curious as to what he thinks I can't handle. "Are you sure I look good?" I said, turning to Minho, who was sitting on the floor on his phone, watching a 3RACHA performance on YouTube.

He looked up at me and his eyes got wide. "Dang Seungminnie! You look so adorable and also handsome at the same time. If that boy hurts you, though, I will hurt him much, much worse." I laughed, but I knew he was serious about the injuring.

"Thank you. I've always been this sexy, the outfit just enhances it." I said, running my hands up and down my body with a smirk on my face. The other guys groaned and Felix started to laugh at me.

"Maybe don't act this cocky on your date." Jeongin said, and I glared at him.

"Whatever, Maknae. I was obviously just joking." I said with an eyeroll, whining to get Felix' attention who was just scrolling through Instagram with a smile.

"What Minnie? Why are you so annoying?" Felix asked me with a low groan, throwing his head back in annoyance.

I jutted my bottom lip out, fake pouting. My arms crossed over my chest as I feigned hurt. "I just wanted you guys to help, but apparently I'm not important enough!" I emphasized my statement by wiping away a fake tear and sniffling.

Minho scoffed at my dramatic ass and Jeongin got up, telling me that I looked good, but he could only deal with so much of me in one morning. I smiled after my friend, knowing that he really did love me, no matter how obnoxious I was.

"Okay, Min, let me help you pick up and then we can do your makeup, ok?" Felix said, putting away his phone and I agreed, starting to clean up the discarded articles of clothing around my room. "You'll do fine on your date, Minnie." The Australian boy said, placing a tiny hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"I-it's not a date!" I stuttered, turning bright red and hiding my face behind the shirt I was holding. Felix chuckled and picked up a hat.

"Keep telling yourself that, Seungmin." Lix said, making me hit him as he helped me clean up my room. Minho had snuck out earlier, and was probably watching or listening to 3RACHA again, using their music as an excuse to fanboy over their youngest member.

"Hey Lix?" I asked quietly, making Felix turn his attention to me again.

"Yes Min?" He responded, pausing with the handful of shirts he had picked up from the floor.

"What if it goes badly and Hyunjin only wants to stay professional?" I asked Felix. My friend's grin widened and he giggled, jumping in the air.

"You don't want to only be professional?" He teased me and I glowered at his pretty face, throwing a pair of pants at him that landed on his head. He laughed again and shook the pants of his head, making them fall back to the floor.

"Just be yourself, Minnie. He's seemed to like it thus far, so I don't see why he wouldn't suddenly." I blushed and glanced shyly at my hands. Felix' hand returned to my shoulder and then his deep voice spoke softly.

"Come on. Let's go make you so gorgeous that he's gonna faint when he sees you." Felix said, pulling me toward the bathroom I shared with my brother, who was luckily at work and not witnessing the mess we had made and were about to make worse.