20

A/N:Thank you for 1k reads!

Hyunjin's P.O.V

Seungmin looked surprised when an adorable young boy was waiting outside for us. The boy ran over to Seungmin and enveloped him in a warm hug, making Min release a breath of air. The smaller boy kept hugging Minnie and I couldn't help the feelings of jealousy that possessed me.

"I came to get you from work today!" The small boy said with a blindingly innocent and happy smile. The boy was so cute that I couldn't be mad at him for touching Minnie, and I had a feeling that Min wasn't his type, seeing as they both seemed like bottoms.

"Did you have a good day, Hyung?" The small boy said, his big grin making Seungmin smile, too. If I thought Seungmin was cute when I met him it was crazy how cute this little bean was.

Of course he wasn't exactly my type, he seemed to innocent and responsible for my taste. There was somebody, though, that Jeongin was exactly the type of. I much preferred the way Seungmin got so flustered at my dirty jokes and looks.

"Yes, Jeongin, I did have a good day, thanks to Hyunjin." Seungmin said, smiling at me and making me want to kiss him all over his pretty face. I raised my eyebrows at him and winked, making him blush bright red.

Jeongin squealed and clapped his hands on his cheeks. "Aww, look at how shy Hyunjin Hyung makes Minnie Hyung!" His exclamation made Seungmin blush even more. I grabbed the back of his neck and moved to bury his face in my chest. He wrapped his arms around me I cradled his head in both of my arms.

"Hyung! We have to hurry, Woojin ordered chicken and it will all be gone by the time we get home it could be all gone." The small boy whined, widening his sharp eyes for emphasis. I released Seungmin, feeling like the youngest boy might cry if he didn't get his chicken.

"Bye Hyunjin, I'll see you on Friday." Seungmin said, waving at me shyly as Jeongin pulled him away.

"Bye Seungmin." I muttered with a smile, and an amused shake of my head.

———

"Guess what Channie." I said, getting the attention of all three boys that were sitting in my living room. I sat up from where I had been laying on my rug and they all looked at me, awaiting my next words.

"I Met someone today, that is exactly your type, like to a tee." I said, and Chan worked his eyebrow at me in question, and waiting for me to continue.

"I'm listening." Chan hyung said, folding his hands and leaning forward.

"He is a friend of Seungmin's and he is so freaking adorable. Even more so than my Minnie, which is saying something." I said, looking at Chan for his reaction. Changbin and Jisung exchanged a look and then Changbin sopke.

"Who's this your Minnie you speak of?" Bin spoke with a mocking smirk. I reached over and hit him making him scream and release an evil giggle, hurdling over the couch and running to sit on the counter. I took his spot on the couch after deciding that I was too lazy to chase him right now.

"Whatever, what I was saying before Phineas Flynn over there rudely interrupted me, was that I think you two would get along really well. He is super cute and definitely submissive." I winked at the last part, making Chan hide his face in a throw pillow from my couch.

"You didn't happen to meet any single tops, did you?" Jisung asked so me and Chan hyung both reached out to hit him. He groaned and held his hands up in surrender. "Every guy has needs?" He said with a smirk and we both hit him again, finally shutting him up.