37

A/N:Thank you all so much for 300 votes and almost 6k reads!

Hyunjin's P.O.V

It had been a few days since Changbin and Felix announced that they were together, and I couldn't help but wonder when the other two couples would be official. Chan had called me earlier that day, asking if he could come over and talk, which I obviously said yes to. When Chan Hyung asked for something, which was extremely rare, you had to comply.

I was sitting on the floor playing with Kkami, who was missing Seungmin a lot. Minnie had just been over this morning, but Kkami still wanted him back over. Her least favorite part of the day is when Minnie left her. Kkami can be so clingy sometimes!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang. Quickly, I scooped up Kkami and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a tired looking Bang Chan. He saw what was in my arms and his eyes lit up. Kami let out a little tap and I passed her to Chan Hyung who she started to cover in licks.

"Come on in, Hyung." I said, stepping to the side to let the shorter boy in, closing the door behind him. He walked over and flopped into the big chair. I walked over and sat on the couch, sending him a look with my eyebrow raised in a question.

"What did you need?" I asked Chan, who was still being attacked with licks from my puppy. He set her on the floor so he could talk without getting licked in the mouth. She scampered off to get some food while we conversed.

"I wanted to ask for your advice about Jeongin. I would have asked Changbin or Jisung, but they would have just teased me." He said and I nodded for him to continue as Kkami hopped onto my lap and curled into a ball to sleep.

"Well, I really like Jeongin, and I want him to be my boyfriend, but I'm super worried about the age thing. Not to mention me being famous." He said, tugging on his curly hair. "I don't want people to think I'm taking advantage of him, or that he's using me for my money and fame." Chan Hyung explained, clearly quite torn by all of it.

"I say that if you really care about him, go for it!" I told him, being quiet so Kkami would stay asleep. "Who cares what anyone else thinks, because if they thought any of that, they'd be wrong." I assured him, reaching out to squeeze his tensed shoulder.

"Plus, Jeongin is like, super whipped for you." I told him, shooting him a wink and making him blush. Seeing him all gay panicked made me miss my baby, Minnie even more. I mean...it made Kkami miss him more.

"Thanks for the advice Hyunjin, and congrats again on your brand deal." He said, moving to sit by me. He wrapped his arms around my torso from the side, pulling me into his muscular chest. "It's so good to see you with Minnie. You're happier than I've ever seen you before." He told me with a fatherly smile on his face.

"Yeah, I think I'm the happiest I've ever been. I really don't understand how a person can be as perfect as Minnie. I love him, Hyung." I gushed to Chan, who had stolen Kkami from my lap while I was busy daydreaming about a different puppy. "I love everything about him, and I swear he is an actual angel."

Chan laughed at me and rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair, that was messy from his pulling on it. "Damn, you're more hopeless than I thought." He said with a teasing grin. I reached onto and hit his arm, a pout plastered on my full lips.