17

Seungmin's P.O.V

Even though I was home from work, I didn't want to be behind when I went back, so I decided to be productive. I opened up my email and saw that I had an email from the photography competition officials. A squeal escaped my lips and I opened it quickly, knowing that it was the release of the theme.

"Are you ok?" Woojin asked after running into our room looking extremely worried. He saw that I was just on my phone and sent me a glare before walking out. My eyes scanned the email quickly and when I read what the theme would be ideas started to run through my mind.

I exited the email app and went to my contacts, pulling up Hyunjin and getting ready to facetime him to discuss the plan. When I saw the theme, a million outfits that would fit popped into my head. I hit the call button and waited impatiently for Hyunjin to pick up.

Hyunjin's gorgeous face popped up on my phone screen, making me regret facetiming instead of regular calling. I didn't know what state my face or my hair were in and I didn't want to, honestly. Upon seeing me Hyunjin's smile widened and he brushed his hair back sexily.

I blushed at how hot he was without even trying. He winked at me and I squealed, hiding my face with my blanket. Hyunjin let out a deep laugh and the sound made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I let the blanket fall away from my face and for awhile Hyunjin and I just stared at each other, not saying a word, and neither of us wanting to.

"You're so gorgeous, baby." Hyunjin cooed and I blushed again, finally breaking our prolonged eye contact. "I wish I could've stayed and taken care of you, but I had to work. I hope you like what I got you." He said and I nodded enthusiastically, grabbing my plushie from it's spot next to me and holding it up to the camera.

Hyunjin laughed and I gave the plushie a kiss. "He is doing a very good job of keeping me company." I said, glancing at the puppy and then placing it back next to me. "I called you for a reason, but you always seem to distract me!" I said, pretending to scold him.

He smiled at me and nodded, sending me another wink. "Stop that!" I whined and Hyunjin just laughed at me. "The theme for the contest is Heaven." I informed him and I could tell he had thoughts run through his head as well. He hummed for me to continue my thought and I did.

"I was thinking you should wear all white clothes and I have a place to shoot in mind already." I explained and he nodded, seeming distracted by my face on the screen.

"My Minnie is so prepared and so professional." He murmured, making me shiver and wish he was here in person. "I'm surprised that you even used my number in the first place. I mean, I'm obviously glad you did, but you definitely surprised me with your call." He said and now it was my turn to smile.

"I'm sure there are a lot of things about me that would surprise you if you found out." I said with a wink and Hyunjin blushed this time. My smile turned smug, happy that I was giving the pretty boy a taste of his own medicine.

"Oh god, Minnie!" Hyunjin groaned, running his hand through his hair and biting his lip. I covered my mouth with my hand to suppress my whimper and then he spoke again.

"You being a confident gay is going to give me a heart attack. I thought panic gay Seungmin was dangerous, but now that I've seen confident gay Seungmin, panicking Min seems like nothing." Hyunjin said, licking his lips and staring at mine through the screen.