16

A/N:Thank you for 900 reads! Thanks so much to those who vote.

Seungmin's P.O.V

I woke up with a groan, looking around to figure out where I was. My head was killing me and then I remembered what had happened yesterday. I tried to sit up but I fell back down onto my pillows with a whimper. My head was spinning and I felt so dizzy, like I had just spent 300 years on a merry go round.

"Seungmin? Are you up?" I heard Woojin call out, his footsteps approaching from down the hall. He entered our shared room and looked at me with a concerned frown. He had an ice pack in his hand and he placed it on my forehead.

"How did I get here?" I asked my older brother, the last thing I remember being Hyunjin and I snuggling on his couch. I looked down and I was wearing his clothes, which meant in wasn't a dream.

"Hwang Hyunjin brought you home." Woojin said with a smirk and a quirk of his brow. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "He seems to really care about you, which is lucky for him." Woojin said, cracking his knuckles.

I raised my head up to look at him with wide eyes. "You didn't threaten him, did you?" I asked with urgency. Woojin laughed and I glared at him. "He could sue you, you know." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, he could, but he won't. He likes you too much." Woojin mused and I chucked a pillow at him. I immediately regretted my attack, because a wave of pain shot through my arm and I groaned again. "I already called in sick to work for you." Woojin said, moving to sit on the bed next to me.

"What about you? Don't you have school?" I asked him, not wanting his academics to falter because of me. He just smiled at me fondly and brush my hair away from my face carefully.

"Don't worry about it, Seungie. Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted me to leave you at home like this." He continued to stroke my hair and he knew I couldn't argue if he mentioned our parents. They died when I was 16 and Woojin has been raising me ever since.

"Also, a package came for you this morning." Woojin said and my face scrunched up in confusion. I tilted my head and looked at my brother with curiosity.

"I didn't order anything." I stated, still confused by the news. Woojin just laughed and I glared at him.

"Someone sent it for you." Woo said, wiggling his eyebrows and standing up. "I'll go get it. Be right back, and don't try to get up!" With that, he walked out of the room and returned with a big gift basket.

Inside the basket was an object that gave away the sender's identity easily. A big smile took over my face at the pink bouquet and Woojin rolled his eyes at my excitement. "Let me help you sit up." Woojin said with a fond smile, setting the basket on the bed and moving to lift up my torso and arrange the pillows to support me so I could sit up.

"Thank you for staying home to take care of me." I muttered shyly, feeling embarrassed that I still needed my big brother to help me when I was 22 years old. He just nodded and smiled at me, his hands starting to help unpack the presents.

He pulled out the flowers and laid them on the bed, excusing himself to get a vase for them to put on my nightstand. When he left I continued to pull things out, a goofy smile plastered to my face. There was a puppy plushie that was wearing a pink suit and bow tie, and also a card and some chocolates.

I pulled out the card and opened the envelope. Woojin walked back in and put the flowers in the vase, watching me closely as I read the card. The front of the card was a classic get well soon card with a sick cartoon puppy, but what was written on the inside, in perfect handwriting, is what cracked me up so much that I hurt my ribs from laughing so hard.

I'm sorry that my crazy fans attacked you because they were jealous. If I were them, I would feel threatened too. They don't stand a chance against someone as beautiful as you. Next time we go on a date we will have to were disguises, kkkkk.

Love,
Hwang Hyunjin(Oppa)