21

Seungmin's P.O.V

Today was the day that I me and Hyunjin Hyung were meeting up to take pictures for the contest. We had been texting and facetiming to decide what he should wear, and I think we picked a pretty good outfit. I told him to meet me at an old warehouse that had been abandoned for a while, but the owner was an old family friend and let me do shoots there.

I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted the pictures to look like, and I couldn't imagine a better model for the theme, or just in general. Hyunjin was unbelievably beautiful, incredibly ethereal. If there was anyone who looked like they fell right from heaven it was him.

It wasn't just his looks that made me so infatuated with the older, it was every little thing about him. From how much he cared for me, to how protective he was of me. From how sweet he was behind the pickup lines and dirty jokes, to how he spoiled me and made me blush with the smallest actions. He was so perfect, and didn't know why he wanted me, but as long as he did, he had me.

The bus came to a stop a couple of blocks from the meeting place, and walked the rest of the way, my camera bag slung over my shoulder, hitting my hip with each step. Hyunjin's car was in front of the building and as I came into his view, he stepped out and took a step toward me, and simultaneously took away my breath.

He was dressed in all white. His shirt was loose and pretty, the cuffs and neck were lacy, only elevating his beauty further. His pants were just plain white slacks, but they were so pretty and complimented his pale skin. He was wearing make up, but the mole under his eye was visible.

That mole was the only thing that made him look human. His appearance was impeccable, but that little thing made it easier for me to believe that he was just human like me. Of course he wasn't just like me, the boy was so put of my league, but I would do everything I could to deserve him, whether it be his friendship or more.

"Oh my!" I muttered as Hyunjin approached me, glancing at my Converse wearing feet. A pale and warm hand held my jaw, lifting my face to glance up into Hyunjin's warm eyes. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back at the pretty boy.

"Are you ready to get started?" Hyunjin asked me quietly, his thumb moving slowly agaisnt my cheek. I hummed a yes and leaned into his touch, loving how calm he made me. He continued to hold my head in his palm, moving his other arm to pull me closer to him by my waist.

I let out a sigh, that quickly turned into a gasp when he lifted we up with an arm under my butt, lifting me over his shoulder. Squeals escaped my mouth as Hyunjin carried me toward the building. "Don't mess up your outfit, Hyunjin!" I scolded him, making him giggle.

"I won't, baby. I wouldn't want to ruin our shoot. Everything should be perfect for you." He spoke quietly, setting me down on the floor when we got inside the warehouse. "Where are we gonna do this?" Hyunjin said, glancing around the big area curiously.

"I was planning on taking some over there, and maybe a couple other places, just to be sure we have the perfect shot." I said, gesturing at a little corner that I had set up years ago, during highschool.

The walls were painted white and there various colored chairs, all from different photography assignments and things. "Come on, let's get started." I said, pushing him toward the room slightly. The way the light came through the window and hit his face was just right, perfectly highlighted his immaculate facial structure.

A/N:In case anyone is wondering about the ages in this book; Jeongin is 19, Felix, Jisung and Seungmin are 22, Hyunjin and Changbin are 23(because it takes place in the Spring), Minho is 24 and Chan is 25.