11

A/N:This book is #2 in Seungjin! That's crazy. Thank you so much for reading and voting.

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Bye gorgeous, I'll talk to you when we find out the theme." Hyunjin said, brushing my hair out of my eyes and sending me a wink. My face turned bright red, which made the model chuckle. "Don't blush for anyone else, okay?" He said, fixing my hat. I looked down at my feet shyly with pink ears.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." He laughed and I didn't look up. I heard his footsteps receding and finally was able to calm myself down. I pulled out my phone and opened a message from Felix.

Koala🐨🇦🇺
You're date is all over social media sites.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath, glancing around the restaurant. I walked out of the restaurant, looking around to see if there were any paparazzi. There weren't, so I started to walk toward the bus stop.

"Hey!" I shouted as I was pulled back toward a brick wall. Whipping my head around, I saw a group of young girls. They were all looking with me as such hatred that I felt extremely intimidated and scared. One of them was holding my arm and her long nails were hurting my arm. She was taller than me and looked super scary.

"Ouch! Can you please let my arm go, I swear I don't have anything worth stealing and I would be no use for anything else." I said, wincing in pain and trying to jerk my arm away. For a teenage girl, she was surprisingly strong.

"I wouldn't try to escape if I were you." The prettiest one of the group of five said with a smug look. "Bon-Hwa and Yoonah are both black belts in taekwondo." She said, gesturing to the one holding my arm and the one on her right. That explained why her grip was so strong.

"W-What do you want from me?" I stuttered, now feeling even more afraid.

"We want to know what you were doing with Hyunjin Oppa!" The pretty one, who must be their leader, shouted, making me flinch.

"We were just meeting for work, I swear." I said, glancing down the street to scan for help, but no one was there.

"I don't believe you, you disqusting f*ggot! You're probably trying to seduce and corrupt him, you dirty sinner!" She spat at me, sounding extremely venomous and making me want to cry. She reminded me of the girls at my highschool who used to bully me after they found out I had hooked up with their crush.

"I promise, I'm a photographer at JYP magazine. We were meeting up to discuss a photoshoot." I said, once again glancing around for anyone who could help me. "If you don't believe me I can show you my employee ID card, it's in my wallet!" I said, just now remembering.

"Fine, but if you're lying, I won't hesitate to have one of them beat you up." She said, glowering at me with eyes like lasers. I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket using the arm that wasn't being held in a vise like grip.

I opened it and showed her my ID card like I was in the FBI. Except if I was in the FBI I wouldn't be intimidated by a bunch of teen girls. I cursed my cowardice and glanced at her reaction.

"Fine, but I still think you're a disgusting mistake. You're just an accident, and people like you aren't supposed to exist. You're an unnatural vermin and I want you to stay away from our Oppa! Do you understand?" She said, forcing me to look at her with one of her perfectly manicured hands on my jaw.

"I understand." I muttered, wishing someone would see this and come save me. She looked to the girl on her right and nodded toward me, silently giving orders.

"To make sure you stay away from Hyunjin, I'm going to have to let her kick your gay ass." She growled and stepped back with the two others, leaving me with the two scary ones.

The girl holding my arm dug her nails into my other arm, holding me in place as the other girl approached. "Please! I promise I'll stay away, just don't hurt me!" I begged but she shook her head.

I felt her bony fists connect with my stomach and then she started to kick me over and over. I screamed out for help, but then the other girl moved to hold me in a chokehold, covering my mouth to silence me as her friend attacked. Tears started to stream down my face and at some point I had lost my hat and jacket, which were both now on the ground.