29

A/N:Thank you all so much for 3k reads!

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I was so overjoyed to have my baby and his friends over at my place. If anyone was more excited about them being here, it was Jisung, and he was excited in a different sense. Changbin seemed a little overwhelmed by Felix who was a huge 3RACHA fanboy. Chan seemed to already be whipping for Jeongin and was basically spoon feeding the younger while chatting with Felix about Australia.

My smile was so big that it was starting to hurt. I walked over to Felix and started chatting to him about dancing. While I was talking I glanced over at Jisung and shook my head while laughing. I felt a little bad for Minho, who had Jisung basically draped on his lap, but Minho seemed to be enjoying it.

"Was it hard to adjust to Korea?" I asked Felix, plopping down on the seat next to him. He thought for a bit and then nodded.

"Yeah, it was really hard." He said in his crazy deep voice, but he had a smile on his face that told me it wasn't that bad. "I never would have made it without Minnie." He said, smiling fondly at the other boy, who was sitting on the couch across from Minho and Jisung, no doubt teasing them.

"He speaks really good English, you know." Felix said, still looking at Minnie.

"I didn't know that, actually. That's cool, I wish I was better at English, but I'm still terrible at Korean." I joked and Chan agreed, making me glare at him jokingly.

"So, Jeongin, what are your plans after you graduate this year?" I asked him and he smiled awkwardly, probably feeling out of place because of his age.

"Well, I want to be a kindergarten teacher, so college, I guess." He said shyly and Chan just stared at him in awe of his cuteness.

"That's adorable! You would be the cutest little teacher ever." I told him, the big smile on my face telling him I was being genuine. He blushed and got shy from the compliment, reminding me of Minnie, and making me want to see him blush.

"I'm going to go get some cuddles from Minnie, I'll be back later." I told them and they just nodded, all of them aware of how I felt about Seungmin. I got up from the seat and walked over to the other couch, plopping myself down next to the cute little photographer.

"They're cute together, aren't they?" I asked him as I wrapped my arm around him, nodding toward Minho and Jisung. The two of them were currently snuggling, Minho whispering things in Jisung's ear that made him blush bright red. Jisung giggled and squirmed on Minho's lap when Minho started tickling him.

"Yeah, whatever." Seungmin muttered in an annoyed tone, scooting away from me. I frowned deeply and turned to face him. He looked away and my frown deepened.

"What's wrong, Minnie? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him, turning his knees to face me. "Minnie?" He finally looked at me, but he looked so disinterested that I almost wanted to cry.

"Nothing is wrong, you didn't do anything." He said, turning away from me again. I reached up and grabbed his jaw carefully, forcing him to look at me. He did, but he looked like that was the thing he wanted to do the least in that moment.

"Come on." I said, grabbing Seungmin's hand and pulling him off the couch. "We need to talk." I said, tugging him down the hall to my room. I heard the other guys let out whistles and shout dirty things. Like we were gonna hook up while everyone was here.

We got to my room and I shut the door behind us, blocking out the annoying boys in the other room. "What's wrong Minnie? Please tell me." I begged, lifting his chin to look at me. "Are you jealous?" I joked, but his face stayed serious, maybe even more than before.