04

Seungmin's P.O.V

"I called you for a reason, Hyunjin." I told the extremely handsome boy on my screen, trying to glare at him. All of my friends were sitting on the couch, listening eagerly and being completely shocked by our conversation.

"And what might that be, Seungminnie? I thought you just called me so I could shower you with compliments and make you a blushing mess." Hyunjin said, giving me a sly smile.

"Knock it off, Hwang Hyunjin!" I told him, blushing. "I'm trying to have an actual conversation!"

"So am I." He said with a cheeky grin. "I guess my definition of a conversation involves a lot more flirting than yours."

"Hyunjin! I already told you to knock it off, you dummy!" I said, making him let out a loud chuckle that made me shiver. "I have a proposal for you."

"Wow Minnie! Proposing already? We've known eachother, what, 10 hours?" He joked, checking his watch to add some drama.

"Not that kind of proposal, you bozo!" I said, and my friends were holding back laughter. "I'm talking about us doing a collab."

"Hmm...what kind of collab?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in curiosity.

"You know about the annual photography festival contest, right?" I asked and he nodded, so I continued. "Well I was wondering...if you maybe wanted to be my model?"

"Of course I will Minnie!" He said, looking very happy. "Is it a nude photoshoot? Because I wouldn't mind stripping for you, but letting everyone see all my goods...that's a whole different story!" He joked with me and I blushed, yet again.

"If you were here, I would punch you!" I told him, narrowing my eyes at him as he cracked up. "So is that a real yes?" I asked.

"Yes, of course it is Minnie. I could never say no to someone as cute as you." He cooed, winking at me yet again. "So when are we gonna do this baby?" He asked and my friends were about to die from fanboying.

"I'm not your baby, Hwang Hyunjin!" I said loudly, my face flushed, partly from anger and partly from the pet name.

"If you be my baby, I'll be your daddy." He said, wiggling his eyebrows and making squeal in embarrassment, and my friends to clamp their hands over their mouths, trying to stay quiet. He laughed deeply at my reaction before admiring my face and saying, "Such a gorgeous baby!"

"Hyunjiiiiinnn!" I pouted, and his full lips curled into a smile. "For real though, we need to make a plan to meet up to work on this."

"So, like a date?" He joked teasing me.

"Hyunjin! Focus!" I said and he chuckled but nodded anyway. "How about at the SKZ cafe by where I work on Saturday at noon?"

"It's a date." He said, and laughed when I shot him a glare. "Goodbye, baby." Hyunjin said, hanging up on me before I could protest the name. I sighed loudly, throwing myself back into the chair with a groan.

"Goodbye baby." Minho mocked and the other two boys started to squeal uncontrollably. I turned bright red, realizing that they had heard all of that and I would never hear the end of it.

"I can't believe it!" Felix squealed. "Hwang Hyunjin likes you!" He sang, nudging me playfully.

"Stop it, Lixie!" I whined, hiding my face.

"I can't wait to meet him." Jeongin said. "I bet he's even sexier in person." He finished, fanning himself and pretending to faint on Felix.

"Back off, he's mine!" I said, clamping my hand over my mouth after realizing that I let that slip out. My roommates started to laugh, doubling over in hilaria.