45

A/N:Thank you soooooo much for 10k reads! It's unbelievable, and the fact that this book is #1 in Stray Kids is so insane

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Get off of me, you heavy hoe! My friends are here!" I yelled at my boyfriend who was napping on top of me on the couch. After I shoved him hard and ran to the door to answer it I looked back to see him sitting on the floor looking very tired and also very confused. I smiled at his cute expression and messy hair.

After my momentary distraction was over, I threw open the door and launched myself at the first person who I saw. Felix, who I had latched onto, let out a surprised gasp and then began to giggle and hugged me back. I released him and got out of the other guys' way to let them into the apartment.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said, hugging an unwilling Jeongin from behind, walking forward with him.

"It's only been two days since we saw you!" Jeongin scoffed, throwing me off of him. I pouted and walked back to bother Felix. "And from what I've seen on the news, you've been staying pretty busy." Jeongin smirked, making me screech and hit him.

"Stop that!" I shouted playfully at the maknae. "You're supposed to be an innocent baby! Who ruined you?" I demanded rhetorically.

"That would be my doing." Chan hyung, who had just walked in, said, causing us to all watch him with our jaws dropped. He walked behind Jeongin and his hands went around Innie's waist while he kissed his now flushed neck. I started squealing and so did Felix as Minho and Changbin walked in, Minho carrying a sleeping Jisung on his back.

"You guys are finally together?" I asked, my eyes wide. They both nodded and I ran at them, wrapping them both in a tight group hug. "Everyone is together now!" I squealed, looking around happily.

"Speaking of everyone," I began, glancing around the room one more time. "Where are Jisung and Minho Minho Hyung?" I finished and everyone shrugged, starting to chat and also their own thing. I glanced at Hyunjin and silently asked him if he knew. He shook his head and made his way over to Chan, proabably to congratulate him about Innie.

"I'll go find them so we can start the movie." I said, making sure to be loud enough to get everyone's attention. They all nodded dismissively and went back to their conversations. As I walked down the hallway, I rolled my eyes at my annoying friends and opened the first guest bedroom door.

That one was empty so I continued to open each door as I walked. I got to the last door and heard some mumbling behind it so I opened. What I saw was something that would now be burned into my memories forever. I slammed the door and screamed, throwing my hands over my eyes and running down the hall.

My body collided with something warm and solid, so I moved my hands away to look at what it was. When my wide eyes met Hyunjin's questioning ones, I whined and stomped my feet quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows in amusement and held my shoulders to make me stay still.

"What's wrong?" He asked, gently moving my bangs away from my eyes. "Did you find them?" I nodded rapidly and he looked at me weirdly.

"I saw something horrible!" I told him dramatically, burying my face into his shoulder. He laughed, now understanding the situation. "I did not need to know how flexible Jisung and Minho are." I said with a shudder. "And let me tell you! They are extremely flexible." I told him with eyes as big as saucers, shaking my head to try to get the scene I had walked in on out of my head.

"Don't pretend to be so innocent and pure Minnie." He whispered in my ear, making me blush. "At least not after last night." He teased, kissing my neck. I pulled away and smacked him, my face turning even redder. "And you're pretty flexible yourself, baby." He said with a smirk and a wink. I squealed and ran to Felix, hugging him to hide my redness.