44

A/N:Thank you all so much for 9k reads and 500 votes! That's so crazy!

Seungmin's P.O.V

I walked(well, more like limped)into work wearing Hyunjin's clothes and a big grin. I made my way over to my desk, Jungkook and Mingyu walking over to me as well. My hands signed into my computer while I ignored the two handsome boys hovering around my back.

"Was that a limp I saw, Seungmin?" Mingyu said in a teasing voice, causing a blush to appear on my face. I elbowed the taller of the boys and he whined about his poor gay self.

"That's none of your business, Mingew!" I told him, pretending to be busy with work. "Are you going to leave?" I asked the two vultures lingering in my work space. They smirked at each other, their brown eyes possessing a mischievous glint.

"Have you not seen the gossip sites?" Jungkook said, his eyes wide, and an incredulous look on his face. I shook my head at him, really confused at this point. "Damn, guess you were just too busy." He teased, shooting me a wink. I blushed and hit him continuously, while Mingyu Hyung shoved me aside, typing on my computer furiously.

"Look Minnie." Mingyu said and I looked over. My eyes widened when I saw what was on the screen. Every gossip website was plastered with pictures and articles of me and Hyunjin. "This is what we are talking about." Mingyu said, with a knowing smile.

"That and the fact that your boy toy is almost as whipped for you as my friend Hansol is for his boyfriend Seungkwan." Mingyu chuckled, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. I rolled my eyes and shoved them both out of my cubicle and got rid of the articles from my computer monitor.

I had been working for a while and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. No one had the balls to come ask me anything, but the whispers were hard to ignore. After enduring 3 hours of that torture, someone finally got the courage to ask what everyone was wondering.

"Is all that stuff about you and Hyunjin true?" One of the female interns asked me . She glanced back warily at a group of gossiping woman who just made a gesture for her to continue. "Well? Is it?" She urged, staring me down.

"Why should I tell you anything?" I asked her, standing up to my full height. Now that I was significantly taller than her, I got more confident and placed my hands on my hips sassily. Mingyu and Jungkook started to make their way over to stand behind me, probably looking a lot more intimidating than me.

"I don't know?" She said, sarcastically tapping her head like she was thinking. "Maybe because we deserve to know if you've been sleeping the way to the top!" She hissed, and I shot my arms out to stop Mingyu and Jungkook, not wanting them to get fired because of me.

"I haven't been, and how dare you accuse me of that. I have worked just as hard, if not harder, than everyone else here! I don't need some jealous little fangirl up in my face accusing me of using my body to better my career, just cause she's mad cause she thinks I stole 'her Oppa'!" I told her and the room was silent.

"What ever, you hoe! We've all seen the pictures and reports." She said, glaring up at me. "We all know he's been buying you things and hiring people to take you to and from work." She said, crossing her arms and looking like she won something.

"Wow, you must really be obsessed with me to know all that!" I said trying to get on her nerves. "You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet." I told her with a fake smile. "Or did they not teach you that at highschool?" I said, raising my eyebrows, challenging her. She whined and stomped back to the group of other interns as I sat down, assuring my Hyungs that I was fine.