51

A/N:I can't thank you all enough for voting and reading every chapter! I have 15k reads and 800+ votes which is more than I thought I was capable of getting. To thank you I will update again today.

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Hurry up, baby!" Hyunjin said, his voice sounding unnecessarily urgent. He held his hand out for me, pulling me out of the car when I grabbed it. He pulled me into him and them into a hug, making me giggle at his clingy self.

"You better get inside before someone sees you and finds out who you really are." Felix said, ushering us into the restaurant after we pulled apart. After my second beating, Hyunjin decided I needed a bodyguard, and who better to hire than my harmless looking bestfriend. Now, even though Lixie looks harmless, he is quite the opposite to people who hurt his friends.

"I'm so excited for our first real date!" I squealed, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. He laughed and ruffled my hair, almost knocking off my glasses that I had on, along with a face mask, to hide my face. I fixed my glasses with a fake pout on my lips, and Hyunjin pulled my lips to his, kissing away my pout.

———

"I'm so glad that I have you Minnie!" Hyunjin cooed, booping me on the nose. I laughed at him and booped him back, making him pout. "Hey, that's my job!" He said, crossing his arms and making me giggle at his cuteness.

"I don't want to interrupt your little flirt fest, but we should probably leave before the word gets out that you two are here." Felix said, a frown on his cute face as he stared at his watch worriedly. I looked at Hyunjin who gave me a sad smile, left a couple hundred dollar bills on the table, stood and grabbed my hand.

Felix walked ahead of us after we had put our face coverings back on. We exited the small restaurant and were immediately mobbed by paparazzi, reporters and fans. Felix's frown deepened and Hyunjin pulled me against his side by my waist. Felix began to shout and push through the paparazzi, threatening them with the fact that he had a black belt in taekwondo.

In a less scary and overwhelming situation I would have laughed at my bestfriend. Felix was wearing a fluffy pink sweater, and had a cute little hat, but still was able to part the crowd with ease. Hyunjin and I followed behind him, but Jinnie's hands never left my waist.

We made it to the car after a lot of fighting and yelling, paparazzi trying to capture pictures of us. After quickly climbing in, finally being able to catch our breaths. "That was intense!" I said, still sounding breathless. I glanced around and we all started to laugh, still overwhelmed by all that had just happened.

I layed my head on Hyunjin's shoulder in the backseat. He was looking at his phone with a shocked expression on his pretty face. "What are you looking at, precious?" I asked him and he looked at me, looking like he was about to cry. I got super alarmed and he wasn't answering me, so I snatched his phone away from him.

On his screen was something that somewhat explained his expression, but I was still confused. "What's wrong baby, do you not like the picture?" I asked him, suddenly frowning. The picture in question was one of the ones I had taken while he was asleep.

"That's not it." He said, finally speaking to me. "I just thought you entered one of the pictures we took at the warehouse. I didn't know you entered this picture, let alone won with it!" He said, looking at me with an unreadable look on his face.

I was just about to ask why he looked like that when he pulled me into his chest. His arms wrapped me in the tightest hug I had ever received in my life. I relaxed against him and then we heard a tiny squeal. We both glanced at Felix and he clamped a hand over his mouth, gesturing for us to continue our hug.