New Beginnings

Time Skip~~~~Alistair-13 

He heard the buzzer of his alarm go off. Ronan opened his eyes, groaning. He turned for it to say 6:15 A.M. He didn't want to get up. He dreaded the day Junior High happened. He turned back over, trying to catch a few extra minutes of sleep but was interrupted with banging on his door.

"Come on Ronan! It's time to get up!" He heard Freya say in a singing tone. He groans as he sits up from his bed. 'Of course she wouldn't mind getting ready for her kingdom of hell.' He slowly got out of bed and got his clothes out of the closet. Pulling out a black shirt and black jeans, he then stepped to go shower. After what feels like hours, he finally stepped out and slipped on his clothes. He ran down stairs to find breakfast already made and his sister already eating. 

"Took you long enough to get ready, jerk." she scoffed. Freya then eyes him up and down to observe what he was wearing. "Fitting. Matches your personality." His mother looked back at Freya and gave a stern look. Alistair rolled his eyes and went to finish eating his breakfast. He heard the door open and Crowley barking.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm home dog. Ronan, get your dog man!" He heard his father's voice. 

"Can't Pa. I gotta hurry up and meet Ash here in a little bit." Jared went by Ash now, since he thought it was cool that Ronan went by his. He then slipped on his black sneakers and book bag, getting ready to run out the door. 

"You're not gonna give your mama a kiss goodbye? Or your pa a hug a least?" he heard his mother state. Alistair slouched over to his mother and kissed her cheek and hugged his dad, despite that he just got off of work. She sighed as she watched him grew to almost be to her height, granted she was only 5'1. Alistair now stood close 5'8 and his growth spurt hasn't happened yet. Ronan ran out the door, Freya close behind him. As soon the door shut from their home, Freya turned and looked at him.

"Oh good, she's gonna speak. The little bitch." Gerald spoke up finally.

"Listen, I love you a lot brother but you know what's gonna happen as soon we get to Rodchester Junior High. Everyone will know were twins but-" 

"We can't talk or anything that will mess up your hierarchy. I know sis." He interrupted and started to walk away. She quickly grabbed his arm.

"Stop this! I know we don't see eye to eye but I want to see you change Ro. Join a club or something. Hell, let Ash join with you that way you can have someone you know." She smiled slightly at him. Ronan sighed and gave her a friendly smile back.

"Well, looks like she wants to change her ways. Let's see how long that last. I give it a total of a week." Gerald laughed.

"I know. It's just hard, Rey. But don't worry about me, okay?" He stated. He looked up to see Ash yelling from across the street. "That's my cue to go. Jacie is walking with you to school, right? " She nodded her head as that said person started walking up. 

"Alright. Catch you later then." He started to run to Ash and seen his sister walking off and chatting.

"Was she bitching at you again? 'Ronan, you need to stay out of my way! Ronan, you're so weird!'" Ash said in a mocking tone. Ronan laughed at the poor imitation of his sister Ash just did.

"Not really. She wants me to make new friends and have a join a club. As if." 

"Ha! Us join clubs? New friends? Nah, I think we need to stay together. Besides, no one else knows our secret." Ash said with his arms behind his head. Ronan glared at his best friend.

"Yeah and keep it quiet jackass! Maybe we will have something good come out of this Hell."

"Don't worry asshole. Jeez, you freak out over nothing. I swore that night remember?" 

"Yeah and you're going to be the only one who knows. Besides, I don't think any of the other kids are going to Rodchester. They went to the other one across town, so no normal people."

Ash eyed at his best friend and gave a wicked smile. Ronan then knew that he knew something that he didn't. 'Oh no...that's not a good smile.' he thought. Before Ash could say anything, they both had made it to the large junior high. They both looked at each other and sighed.

"Well, when do you want to start calling this hell? Now or later?" Ash asked. They walked into the building to see so many people inside. The halls were busied and cluttered with people. Ronan looked at Ash, seeing that both boys were nervous, Ash was petrified. Ronan placed a hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ash. We can do this. Besides, not much longer before we go to college." Both boys started walking to go pick up their school schedules and compared them to each other. 

"Listen to me now boy. These times will be hard but remember that I'm here for you and that you don't need to worry. Just call me whenever you need me or if something happens." Gerald said seriously. Ronan smiled at his deceased grandfather's words. 'Maybe this year will be a new beginning for us. No more Marcus, no more asshole kids who don't understand, no more fear.'

Someone bumped into Ronan, snapping him out of his thoughts and he stood a fighting stance. The other kid held his hands up. 

"Whoa dude chill. It was an accident. No need for fisty cuffs here." Ronan, still in a defense stance, sighed. Ash caught up to him, noticing how far ahead he was from his friend. "Name's Judas man. You got real defense for a minute there." Ronan looked at the slightly tall figure as they held out their hand. Ronan noticed that the guy was sporting all black as well and had really curly black hair. Ronan decided to shake the stranger's hand.

"Alistair, but I go by Ronan. And this is Jared but he goes by Ash." he replied back to Judas. Ash, trying to catch his breathe, came next to Ronan. 

"Man, what's with this town and odd names. You would think after being here for going on 4 years I'd get used to it." He breathed. Ronan chuckled and looked back at Judas. 

"Sorry bout that man. Gotten used to getting beat up in grade school. I got to hurry up and find my locker though so later." He said running to the other side of the building. Ash groaned.

"Are you serious asshole!? More running?" Ash dashed of behind his friend, unbeknownst to them that Judas was looking back at them, puzzled. 

Ronan finally made it to his locker and started to put his supplies in it. "I thought you said you weren't going to make any friends boy. Looks like you already made one and you almost fought him at that." Gerald said in a teasing tone. Ronan sighed.

"I didn't mean to grandpa. It just kind of...happened?" He replied. 

"Well boy, I think you could be friends with him. He looks to be okay. So far.

Ash finally caught up to Ronan, out of breathe again. "Man! How did you get so fast!? You're like the freakin' Flash." Ronan rolled his eyes and shook his head while still getting his stuff in his locker.

"I guess over the years of running from Marcus and his band of assholes paid off." They both walked to their first class and sat next to each other. The final bell rang as other students poured into the classroom. The teacher went to close the door until a leg stopped them from closing it.

"Hey I'm right here! I'm not late!" A familiar voice said and it gave Ronan and Ash chills. 

"No..I thought he went to the other junior high.." Ronan whispered. Ash leaned closer to Ronan's ear. "I tried to tell you earlier but we already made it school. And you've been zoning and running before I could tell you."

Ronan then jumped at the sound of the door and walked in the last person he thought he would ever see again. But something had changed about him. His aura has changed at least.

Marcus walked all the way to the back of the classroom on the other side of Ronan and Ash. He was sporting a simple navy shirt and black jeans, with his hair dyed blood red and a thin grey jacket. Marcus sat in his seat in a relaxed position. His eyes then darted to Ronan and he gave a wicked smirk. 

"Oh no...I know that smirk anywhere. Maybe he changed. He should've learned his lesson back in grade school." Ash whispered. Ronan, calming his panic down, breathed out heavily.

"Well, so much for new beginnings this time, Ash. Welcome to Hell."