Connections Reunited

Ronan was in the house, flipping through a news paper when he heard a few knocks on the door.

"It's open." He yelled. It was a few minutes after he yelled when the company decided to come in.

"Ronan." the person said. Ronan turned to see a shorter curly blonde haired person and a taller black haired curly person. Ronan stood up quickly.

"It is you. I thought it was a rumor. It really is you." Ash said, walking slowly into the house. Ronan stepped back slightly. Judas walked normally to Ronan and hugged him tightly.

"It is you. We thought Freya was joking. I didn't want to believe her at first, but she was right." Judas said, holding back his tears. Ronan relaxed his body and sighed. Ash ran and hugged Ronan tightly, crying. 

"We're happy you're back, Ronan. The group is back!" Ash yelled, slightly sobbing. Ronan tensed up at the word group. His facial expression changed and Judas noticed.

"What's wrong, Ronan?" Judas asked. Ronan pulled away from the grasp of the others and looked down at the ground.

"Not everyone." Ronan said. Ash and Judas looked at him weird. Judas turned to Ash and whispered something in his ear. Ash nodded and walked to Ronan.

"I know you know about Marcus disappearing, but he will come back." Ash reassured. Ronan looked at the boy, pain covering his face.

"He's not coming back because he is dead!" Ronan yelled. Ash flinched at the words of the other. Ash looked at Ronan then at Judas. Judas shook his head and sighed.

"I know. We were hurt at the moment we were told." Judas said. Ronan looked at the boys.

"Who told you?" Ronan asked.

"Malcom. He has been keeping us in touch. We didn't want to mess with you because you were so pressured to stay to yourself, so we let you have your space. We wanted to be there for you, but couldn't." Ash explained. Ronan sighed.

"I know I worried everyone. I had to go. Vince killed dad and my aunt gave me an offer to grow and become strong. I didn't want to leave like I did, but I had to. I grew stronger guys! I feel like now I can take Vince and avenge everyone who died by his hands!" Ronan screamed. Ash and Judas smiled.

"We gotten strong too. Judas's powers came to it's full potential! Wanna see?!" Ash yelled, running towards the back yard. Ronan smiled and nodded, following the other. Judas took his time.

"Judas, how about me and you spar? I want you at your power and mine as well." Ronan said removing his jacket and shirt. Judas and Ash looked at the scars and marks covering the other's body.

"You really trained hard, didn't you?" Ash asked, slightly joking. Ronan nodded.

"I got a bunch of training from werewolves. Oh, did I tell you that werewolves are real?!" Ronan said, excited. Judas shook his head, removing his shirt. Ash squealed.

"Really?! I didn't think they were real!" He said. Ronan laughed and faced Judas. Judas nodded and grew out black wings. Ronan stood there amazed. He got excited and changed into his demonic form. Judas froze to see Ronan now with sharp teeth, white flames on talons and duel colored eyes.

"Wow, you have gotten different! What are you, Ronan?!" Ash exclaimed. Ronan laughed.

"Found out I had a demon in me all this time! Isn't that cool?" He said, slightly sarcastic. Judas laughed.

"I guess it is. I found out that I am part angel. I guess this makes us enemies?" Judas said. Ronan shook his head.

"No. Vampires, werewolves, angels and demons, we are all a family. We are after one objective." Ronan said with pride. Ash and Judas nodded. They sparred for a while until both boys got tired. Judas put his wings away and panted.