Hear Me Out

Ronan and Ash tried to avoid Marcus as best as they can. Key word: tried. The boys were at their lockers getting ready for the next classes they had, since they would be not sharing them together. Ash had already left and went to the next class while Ronan was trying to get everything together. A loud bang startled Ronan and he looked over to see Marcus. 

"What do you want, Marcus? You weren't suppose to be here." Ronan glared. The only response he got before he walked to his next class was laugh from Marcus. 'Jeez this was to be a new start for us. I can't always depend on Ash to be with me all the time..' Ronan made it to his next class and see Judas sitting and waving at him to sit next to him.

"Yo Ronan! Over here!" Judas yelled. Ronan blinked and walked over to where Judas was sitting. "How are you liking it so far?"

Ronan shrugged. "Well everything was good until the grade school bully who's face I messed up is going here and watching me."

"Aaah come on. You can't let one person ruin what's suppose to be the best years of your life. Just chill. Hey they have some sport sign ups after school. What do you think about that? "

"Me? Sports? As if. That means I got to be a team player and last time I checked, I don't do well with other people." Judas laughed at the statement Ronan made.

"Come on man. You made me as a friend, despite you wanting to fight me at first. I think you'd do well with sports. Besides, you learn to get along with people like that. It's a win-win situation!" 

Ronan just stared at Judas. 'He thought of me as a friend already?' Ronan sighed. "Well, if you want me to try out, Ash will also. He's in the same boat. We'd been friends since 4th grade." At that moment, the bell rang and class had started. Ronan didn't think he would already make a friend on the first day of school. He would have to tell his parents that he is trying out for a sport, despite his attitude and appearance. 

It was now lunch time and Ronan made his way to a secluded table along with Ash and Judas. "Man I dont know how you got Ronan over here to agree to sign up! His family has been trying to get him do something because all he wants to do is stay in his room." Ash said cheerfully. Ronan rolled his eyes. Before he could say anything, Judas spoke up.

"Can I help you?" Ronan felt a chill down his back when the next words came after that.

"Yeah, I need to speak to Ronan real quick. Private matters." Ronan turned to see Marcus standing behind him. Ash got up quickly and came around to get in between the boys.

"Nope. Not today Satan! Go back to the hell you came from!"

"Look here shithead I just want to talk to Ronan. And last time I check, he's a big boy and he can fight his own battles."

Ash growled and went to lunge at Marcus but he felt a hand pull him back. He turned to see Judas grab his arm and shake his head. Ash pulled back and glared at Marcus.

"Get. The. FUCK. Away from him." Ash said with venom in his words. Marcus laughed and got in Ronan's face.

"Wow, you got other people fighting your battles for you now. Must be nice." Ronan dashed up and got into Marcus's face. The sound of chairs screeching got everyone's attention in the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at one red haired boy and one black haired boy, watching their next moves.

"Let's talk then Marcus. If you got something to say, you can say it here." Ronan spat. Marcus shook his head.

"I don't think you do, Ro. This is private matters alone." Ronan sighed at the thought of having to be alone with Marcus.