Find A Way

Ronan slowly opened his eyes to see he didn't recognize the room at first. Thoughts were coming back slowly. He grabbed his head and then grabbed his phone to look at the time. 10:45 A.M. He threw the cover off of him, thinking he is very later to school. Before he could rush out the door, it opened. He ran into Ash, freaking out.

"Hey hey, Ronan! Calm down! Where do you think you're going?" Ash said, grabbing his shoulders.  Ronan started calming down, remembering the events of yesterday when he got home.

"Is she okay? Any updates? When can we see her?" Ash pulled Ronan back to the bed and sat him down.

"She is fine, she is stable and only if you want to, we all can go later." Ronan held his head down and his body starts shaking. Ash sighed and sat next to him, petting his back.

"She is staying for a while for observation. JJ and Dray are getting your class work for the next few days. None of the kids know but the staff does."

"Ash, I just have to wonder why she did it. I mean-"

"Ask her later. She may tell you. Also, Jacie was worried about you too. Talk to her man." Ronan nodded and Ash got off the bed. He started leaving the room.

"Just tell me when you want to go up there and you might need to contact your parents to make sure you're okay. We gave them as many updates without telling about your breakdowns." Ash closed the door and walked to the living room. Ronan looked at his phone and started texting Jacie. He was trying to find the right words to text her.  'Just tell her hi, idiot. It shouldn't be that hard.'

R: hey

He sent the text and waited for the response. He got off the bed and walked out of the room, to the living room  where Ash was sitting. Ash was texting someone as well and he didn't notice Ronan came in the room as well. Ash looked up, giving Ronan a small smile.

"Hey buddy."

"Can we go see her? I have questions for her." Ash sighed and got up from the couch and nodded.

The car ride to the hospital felt long, since the closest hospital was almost 30 minutes away. When they got there, Ash hesitated.

"Are you sure you want to do this Alistair?" Ash questioned. Ronan nodded.

"I need to know. At least give a good reason why she did it." He started to get out of the car until ash grabbed his arm.

"Don't push her too hard though. You're brother, not a cop yet."

They both got of the car and walked towards the hospital.  Once they entered, the smell of cleaning supplies and sanitation hit they hard. They went to ask the room number where she was staying. When they got to the floor, Ronan seen his parents, disheveled. His mother was curled up next to his father and he was petting her head. Ronan's father looked up to see him, with red eyes and purple bag underneath them.

"Hey son." Ronan smiled as a reply. "Your mom didn't get a lot of sleep last night. We have some people cleaning and repairing the house right now. We may need to go there and check on things." His father shook the woman curled next to him and woke her.

She looked up, with little rest, and she seen her son. She got up and hugged him tightly and sniffled. You could hear her tiredness in her controlled cries. Ronan hugged her back and petted her hair.

"Mom, go home and try to get some rest. I have Ash with me. We will be fine." He assured her. She nodded and he watched his parents walk away towards the elevator.  Ronan turned to look at the closed hospital room door. He stared at the knob and only held it. He finally gave himself the courage to open the door and enter. Ash sat outside the room, texting someone on his phone.