Death Becomes Her

A/N: This chapter can be triggering to some and it will be explained later why this chapter happened for character development. If  you read this chapter, I want you to be prepared.

Ronan slowed his pacing, still walking a little faster but no faster than a jog. Normally, his sister would accompany him walking home but she stayed home for some reason.

'JJ is discovering new things about him. No wonder he wants to find out more from his biological parents. But he needs to watch it asking questions like that in public. He knows others can hear. Asking that can cause rumors to stir and make his life a living hell. And then Freya staying home isn't like her either. I'll ask Jacie and see if she knows anything is happening with her, since Freya rather talk to her friends than family.'

Ronan was so in his thoughts, he didnt realize that he had already made it home. He unlocked the door and screamed that he's home. He sat his book bag down and felt a chill go up his spine.

'Somethings not right..' He started yelling around the house for his sister, since his mom was at work. He knew his dad was a hard sleeper, so yelling wouldn't bother him. Ronan went up the stairs still calling for Freya. He came at her door and started knocking.

"Hey sis. I got your homework. Come on out." No response. He knocked on her door again, this time a little louder.

"Come on Freya open up. It's not funny." Still no response. He was getting worried now. He started to ram his body into the door, trying to break it. He finally slammed into the door hard enough to break it off the hinges.

"No. No no no no." He frantically said as he stared at the scene. He seen his sisters body on the floor, with cuts across her arms. Multiple cuts. He easily picked up up off the floor and ran to the bathroom and put her under cold water, tears pouring from his eyes.

"Why Freya!? Why did you do this?!" He yelled. "DAD!" He screamed for his father. Ronan kept trying to clean the cuts on her arms and stop the bleeding. He was shaking the entire time trying to clean them as best as he can, still yelling for his dad to wake up. Frantically, his dad finally came I the bathroom too see the gruesome scene. His dad picked Freya up and got her in his car.

"Alistair, call your mom and tell her what happened. I'm going to call my buddies at the station and let them know what happened. Oh baby girl why did you do this?!" Ronan heard his father's sobs. Ronan ran to grab his phone and call his mom, still shaking from the scene.

"Hey Ronan! You know I'm still at work? Couldn't this wait-" she started to say but Ronan interupted.

"Mom Freya tried to kill herself! Dad is taking her to the hospital now. I broke the door down and found her!" He said sobbing. The other side of the line went silent. And then reality hit his mother.

"Oh God. Okay baby I'm going to the hospital. Do NOT stay in that house by yourself okay?! Call one of your friends and have them get you! I love you baby I will give you an update as soon as I am there." His mother disconnected the line and Ronan was left in the silent house, sobbing. He collapsed on the bottom step and couldn't control the sobs.

With his hands still shaking, he called Ash.

"Hey man what's up?"

"I need you all to come over here. Freya tried to kill herself." Ronan said sobbing. "I'm alone in this house and i need someone. Please." you can hear rustling on the other line and running.

"Fuck fuck fuck Ronan stay there I'll call the others just dont move." Ash said before disconnecting. Ronan tried to breathe and held his chest tightly. He couldn't breathe anymore. He was panicking.