Wicked Game

The boys kept to their oath that night. Every weekend, they would talk about what's on their mind. Ronan has been worried the past few months, since Gerald hasn't came back to talk since then. 'Maybe the voices stop when I got these visions? But why would it just change from past to future suddenly...' He thought. He was walking to practice til he bumped into someone, not paying attention due to his thoughts. The person he bumped into fell.

"Oh sorry 'bout that!" He exclaimed. He noticed that he had bumped into Jacie, his sister's friend.  She shook her head.

"No it's my fault! I should've looked more." She said getting off the ground. Brushing the dirt off her outfit, she looked at Ronan. "How have things been with you? I see that you've been busy with practice and your friends to be at home. Kinda sucks not seeing you there."

"Yeah I guess." He chuckled. "Things have been hectic with tournaments and practices. Never really have anytime with anything else."

"Well, how about this. Freya, I, and the other cheer leaders are going to be out this weekend and maybe you can invite some of the volleyball players to come hang out as well. We're going to the retro arcade down town." She offered. 

"Uh maybe. I'd have to talk to the guys about it first. I'll tell Freya if we make a decision on it. Is that okay?" She nodded and smiled at him with a gleam in her eyes.

"Perfect! Well, I guess I will see you around Ronan." She said waving as she walked away to her locker. Ronan shook his head and walked towards the gym. 

"Man girls are weird." He whispered to himself. He made it to the locker room and started changing in his workout gear. He heard the other guys come in.

"Hey uh so Jacie invited us to hang out with them and some other cheer leaders if y'all want. I told her I'd let Freya know if we want to or not." Ash jumped up at the offer.

"Cheer leaders you say?! Oh man! What a perfect time to get their number and date!" Ronan rolled his eyes.

"Is that really whats on your mind when we hang out with girls?"

"Come on Ronan! You don't think any of them are attractive?" JJ questioned getting dressed.

"Never said that. Just seems like a lot to put in to. I'd rather focus on myself right now. Got too much on my mind to worry about girls, last time I checked." Ronan snapped. Dray nodded his head.

"I agree with Ronan. Hanging out is fine but got too much shit going on to be wondering who's dating who." Dray finished getting dressed and walked out of the locker room. Ash sighed.

"Y'all just need to loosen up a little bit. We can hang out but it'll just be a plus if we can get someone to date." Ash said, closing his locker.

"Well  you three can go. I don't really want to go out." Ronan stated. Ash shook his head.

"Nope. You're coming with. Like it or not, you need to get out of the house and hang out with some one besides us guys. You will be fine." Ronan sighed. 

"Will it get you to shut up about me being a shut in?" Ronan asked. JJ and Ash both nodded.

"Ugh fine. I will go but just to hang out. Nothing else." Ash jumped up with his fist in the air and high-fived JJ. The boys ran out of the locker room, with Ronan walking slowly behind them.

The weekend came fast for Ronan. 'No visions this week. That's great at least.' He thought. He has had a few of them since the first game. Nothing like the one with Dray's family. A knock on his bedroom door snapped him to reality. The person came in the room, no regards of privacy.