Theo

"Vince never said I couldn't roughen you up a bit before delivering you to him." He said. Ronan just stood there. It's been two days since he was taken and had no chance to put his plan into effect. Jackson jabbed Ronan in the stomach with force behind it. Ronan groaned and grabbed his stomach, falling to the ground.

"I can't see why Vince wants someone as pathetic as you so badly. He thinks you are the one to kill him. I don't see how seeing as you're worthless. Just like that one boy in the wolf pack." He said, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. Ronan glanced up, died blood staining in face.

"What do you mean?" He faintly said. Jackson started to chuckle.

"Oh he was a feisty one. He kept saying how he had to save someone dear to him. It was nice beating him to a bloody pulp. And it was satisfying seeing that he had so much fight in him." He said, inhaling and pressing his foot down on Ronan's face. Ronan groaned in pain.

"He said he was gonna kill me. Poor bastard wasn't strong enough to do anything. Just left them there to die."

"You sick piece of shit." Ronan spat out. Jackson grabbed the boy by his hair and lifted him up off the ground.

"Awe you do have some fight in you." Jackson pulled out a knife and petted Ronan's face with it. Ronan tensed up at the touch of the knife.

"Your life is in my hands right now. One false word or move and-" he slashed across Ronan's face with the knife, causing a deep gash from his forehead to his lip. Ronan cried out in immense pain, holding his face and feeling the blood pour through his fingers.

"Well maybe that will be your warning. Don't fuck with me boy. I don't care who you are or what Vince wants with you. I will make your life a living hell." He said, licking Ronan's face, tasting the blood. Chills went down Ronan's spine in terror and disgust.

"You look so lovely, trembling like that." Jackson said with an evil smirk written on his face. Ronan's eyes widen with fear. Jackson face switched up. He heard rustling behind him. He turned Ronan around, having Ronan face the woods and a knife to his neck.

"Show yourself. Or I will kill him." Jackson threatened. The rustling got louder. Jackson pressed deeper into Ronan's throat, causing blood to slowly drip.

"Come now good sir. We really don't want to hurt the boy, don't we?" A voice said beside them. Jackson glared.

"I have a job I have to do. Otherwise, fuck off." Jackson added. The voice chuckled. Out of the shadows, a gentleman in dapper clothing and long gray hair.

"Oh trust me. You're not my type. All hairy and smell of wet pup. Besides, I think he belongs to someone else." The guy said, cleaning a gun. Jackson tensed up at the sight of the gun.

"You'd bring a gun to a knife fight? What a pussy." He said, trying to not show fear. Ronan watched Jackson tense up and looked at the gentleman with the gun. The gentleman laughs.

"Oh my. You honestly think that you'd put up a fight! That's funny. You are a jokester!" The gentleman laughed. Jackson growled at the man. He threw Ronan down to the ground.

"One move from you, I will make sure your face has another scar to match." He ordered. Ronan was too weak to move anyway, from lack of blood and exhaustion. Jackson slowly walks towards the gentleman in defense. The gentleman glances at Jackson, curiously.

"You honestly think you can stop me dog? You can try." He teased. Jackson lunged at the man but missed him. The man point the gun behind Jackson's head and chuckled.

"Child's play." And shot the gun, causing the bullet to go through Jackson's head. His body fell forward, limp and bleeding. The gentleman sighed.

"I hate ignorant wolves. I don't know how Jen can get used to them." Ronan perked upbeat the sound of his aunt's name. The gentleman looked over at Ronan and smiled.