Aunt Jenny

A few months went by since Ronan and Ash had their big fight. Ronan stuck to Jacie's side at school. She was appalled that the two friends got into such a brutal fight. Dray and JJ stuck by Ash's side more than they did Ronan. Many rumors went by at the school stating that the Weirdos broken up.

"I wouldn't worry about the rumors so much bro. People say things just to get under your skin." Freya told Ronan over the phone. He called his sister on his way home from school.

"I know but it's like they are just wanting to just separate. Is it something I did wrong?" He asked sadly.

"No Ronan. Just sometimes people drift apart. Reasons unknown. But you and your friends have been side by side for 3 years and with Ash even longer. Don't punish yourself. Besides, we will be almost adults soon! Sweet 16 for us!"

"Whoooo." He said sarcastically.

"Come on man. I know things have been different for the most part of the year but this will be good for you. Go on a date with Jacie. Get your mind off of things." She pleaded.

"I can try that. How are things at the hospital?"

"Smoothe! All of my test are coming back better each day and they even said I could be able to come home for a little while!" She said in a sing song. Ronan laughed.

"That's great. It's been kinda lonely without you sis. I never thought I'd miss my twin but I do."

"Awe I am missed! Well I'm glad you still care." He can hear her smile through the phone. Ronan had made it to his home and seen that a strange car in the parkway.

"Hey sis, I'm gonna let you go. There is someone at the house alright?" He said coldly.

"Awe okay then. Love you bub." And she disconnected the call. Ronan examined the car. He went up to his door and unlocked it.

"Why are you so stressed out boy? It's all good. Just a good friend of ours." Gerald said with a smile. Ronan looked at Gerald and raised his brow. As he opened the door, he noticed the long brown haired, freckled, and tattooed woman in biker gear.

"Well well! If it isn't my dear nephew! Oh this old bat missed you so much!" The woman yelled, running and hugging Ronan. He started to laugh.

"Hey aunt Jennifer. Mom didn't say you were coming today."

"Of course that old bitch didn't tell anyone!" She walked toward the fridge and examined the inside of it. "Y'all got any of the hard shit?"

"No. Mom and dad haven't had stocked up since they caught-" He stopped his sentence.

"Shh! If they catch us, were dead!" 14 year old Ronan said, grabbing the vodka and whiskey out of the fridge.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Ash asked.

"What are you? Scared of a little booze?" Dray teased. Ash stuck his tongue out at him. JJ was watching to make sure that Ronan's parents weren't coming down.

A loud crash snapped him out of the memory he had with his friends. Jennifer had dropped a plate by accident.

"Whoops! Get me a broom boy. I got to clean this up before your mom has a cow." She stated. Ronan does as he was told as she cleaned up the mess she made.

"How did you get in aunt Jen?"

"Well dingbat, your dad let me in! Let me tell you he wasn't pleased to see me but eh who cares. Not really here to see him or your mom." She said with a smirk.

"This stupid bitch I swear to God." Gerald said with anger in his tone. Ronan raised his brow.

"Why are you here then aunt Jen?" Ronan asked. She walked over to the couch and sat, staring at Ronan.