Origins

'There once was a man named Heros. He was hated by many of his village. Chased out of it into the woods, he found a beautiful white wolf at a body of water. Heros saw the wolf and fell in love with its beauty.  The white wolf grew fond of the man, hunting for it and protecting him to the best of her abilities.

"Thou are such a beautiful wolf.  Thou are aye protecting me and loving me.  How may I aye return the favor?" He asked her. Right before his eyes, he saw the beautiful white wolf become a woman in true form. Hair white as snow and eyes clear as glass. Her long locks covered her body, bare.

"Heros, thou  hast aye been by mine side.  Hence true and so loving.  Allow me bear thy children  'i  return." She pleaded.

He granted her wish, having her bear his children. They both had one boy and one girl. They named the boy Alec and the girl Iris.

One day, the white wolf was on a hunt. She felt danger near her lover and children. When she returned to find their home demolished. Her children were skinned and beheaded. Her lover's body torn apart. At the sight of her family, the white wolf went on a rampage. Her power overflowing and destroying everything in its path. She had went mad with rage.

The white wolf was called upon the gods as Eris. Each step Eris had taken, chaos was soon to follow. For a century this happened.

Eris was back at the body of water, where she first met her lover in the past. She heard rustling behind her and got ready to attack. A young man stared at her and was amazed by her beauty. Eris watched the man, him falling to his knees in amazement.

"Beauty at t's finest."He said aloud to the wolf. The young man slowly came to her and her fur.

"Mine name is Alesky." He said to her. Eris stared at the man, amazed that she feels calm, the rage going away.

Over sometime, Alesky and Eris beared many children into the world. All of them being of half human-half wolf. Eris was on her death bed when Azreil, god of death came to her.

"Thou  hast been through so much Eris.  The gods  hast decided to causes thee like us.  Thou shall be the goddess of love and revenge.  May thy faculties  discover destruction of those whom hurt loved ones." Azreil said to the dying wolf. Her body then glowed and she roamed forever on the earth, only showing her true self to anyone worthy of revenge of a loved one.'

Ronan stared at the passage of the book. He marked his place in the book he was studying and closed it. He looked up at the ceiling of the office to let the information he read sink in. A knock on the office door made him raise his head.

"Yes?" He answered. Jennifer came in with supper.

"You have been reading quite some time now. Is their origins that interesting to you?" She said.

"I might as well learn about them since I am around them. Next, I want to learn about the vampires origins." He said, slightly excited.

"I wish the supernaturals would have a school to teach everyone this. Instead, we have to go to a norm school for right now. Has your powers acted up any?" She asked, placing the supper in front of Ronan. Since put on rest, Ronan's powers actually started to be under control.

"Not really. I can levitate things better. The eye thing has gotten better and I haven't gone into anyone's mind." He stated.

"Well that is good. You only have a 2 weeks left of rest to go and you can start training again." Jennifer added. The stitches have already been taken out of his face and wrist. He will have to live with the scars of them for the rest of his life.