Welcome Home

Eric charged at Felix with two short swords. Felix jumped back and Ronan jumped at Eric, fist readied. Eric slid and charged at Ronan. Blocking the attack, Ronan grabbed the swords and twisted Eric's arms.

"Come on Eric! You have to move faster for Felix!" Ronan yelled in the boy's face. Eric growled and swung his leg to kick Ronan in the head, which hits. Ronan let go of the swords and was tossed to the ground.

"Know your enemies moves. Isn't that what you said?" Eric mocked. Ronan smirked and charged at the boy. They both had punches fly at them but they were blocked. Fighting for dominance, Ronan swung his leg underneath Eric, tripping him. He pinned Eric down on the ground, panting.

"Gotcha again." He said. Eric groaned.

"Come on man! I'm getting better." Eric stated. Ronan got up and helped Eric up.

"Never said you were bad. Just got to learn how to pin me." He teased. Felix came walking to them and sighed.

"You two are more persistent than the wolves. How's Ronnie's training going?" He asked.

"Theo is treating him nicely. Learning a whole bunch of stuff from a vampire doctor." Ronan stated. Felix nodded and looked at Eric.

"Want some one-on-one training?" Felix asked Eric. Eric smiled and nodded, walking away with Felix.

Ronan looked at the calendar on his phone. It's been six months since the hellhounds fought them. Eric has filled out with muscles and had dyed his hair black. Jennifer had dyed Ronan's hair to a red and black split and he grew more muscles. Oliver had some help with some of the training. Ronan wiped the sweat off his head with a towel he had.

"They've gotten close, don't you think?" Oliver asked.

"It's fine. I had a vision about them almost two years ago. I knew it would happen." Ronan said.

"Does it not hurt to know you will never have that connection again?" Oliver continued. Ronan has thought about it. He never thought Marcus would be the one for his heart. He never gotten the answers he deserved but He was okay with that now.

"It's fine, Oliver. Things will be alright." Ronan said, looking at his new tattoo of a big gray wolf standing next to the hourglass on his arm. Jennifer placed her arm around Ronan, sighing.

"Why must work be so hard?" She sighed. Ronan rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"That bad today huh?" he asked her. She nodded.

"I thought training wolves would be easy! And now we got more vampires coming in and wanting to move with us because of Theo. We will have a good sized army before we move back." She said, groaning more.

"Eric is doing well on his training. I know he will be my second in command, I just wish it was someone else." Ronan said, giving a sad smile.

"I know Ronan. I think you may be in a nice suprise. We're bumping down Eric to your 3rd in command. Felix says that it will fit nicely for him over second. We have someone in mind to be your second though. They are at The Resistance, waiting for you." she reassured. Ronan was kind of frustrated but understood where she was coming from.

"They will have to learn my tactics and my skills. It wont be easy on them." Ronan added. Jennifer stood up and walked toward the training field. Ronan stared at his aunt and gave her a questioning look.

"Come fight me. I never got the chance to train you myself. I want you to face Zeke and I." Jennifer said. Ronan got up and stood next to her.

"I dont want to hurt you, aunt Jen. You are getting up there." He teased.