Lovely

Ronan was curled up next to Eric. They fell asleep talking. He pulled the boy closer to him. Eric stirred awake.

"Morning." Eric said snuggling closer to the boy.

"Morning. I hope you dont get in trouble for staying the night." Ronan whispered.

"It will be fine. I learned a lot about you last night." Eric said. He moved closer to Ronan, wrapping his legs around the others. Ronan looked down at Eric.

"Did you ever have this?" Eric asked. Ronan shook his head.

"Not really. Never really had the time for any of this. Was too busy moving or training."  Eric pushed Ronan to where he was laying on his back. Eric straddled the boy and looked down at him.

"Let me make you feel normal for a little bit." Eric said, slowly grinding on Ronan. Ronan moaned slightly and watched Eric.

"You dont have to do this. I'm not ready for this yet anyway." Ronan said. Eric stopped and crawled back to stop at Ronan's area. He pulled down and seen the fully erect member.

"You're not ready, but your body wants this. You have so much sexual tension Ronan. Let me cure that." Eric said before putting the member in his mouth. Ronan hitched a breathe and  grabbed the sheet.

"E-Eric. God." He moaned and Eric sucked slowly. Ronan grabbed the boys hair and gripped it. Eric picked his pace up a little bit. Ronan moaned a little louder.

"Fuck, that's it." He groaned, trying not to release.  Eric picked up the pace, swirling his tongue and licking the member. Ronan couldn't hold it back anymore. He released himself into Eric's mouth and breathed heavy.

"Did that feel good?" A different voice asked. Ronan looked down to see it wasnt Eric anymore but Marcus. Ronan felt disgusted with himself.

"Please. I didn't mean it!" Ronan exclaimed. He felt dirty. Like he betrayed Marcus.

"You let another man pleasure you. You wouldn't let me do that to you. You never wanted me." Marcus said, hurt. Ronan tried to hold back his tears.

"That's not it at all, Marcus." Ronan said, trying to gain composure of himself. Marcus stated walking away into the darkness.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T GO!" Ronan screamed.

Ronan woke up gasping. He looked around. Eric was still asleep next to him. Ronan started to feel around his body. Everything felt normal. He checked the time. School already had started. He got up slowly and went to the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He said, looking at himself in the mirror. His wounds were still on his body. He cleaned them up, especially the bite wound on his arm. Ronan couldn't get the image of Marcus hurt.

"I wish it was you, Marcus. Oh God how I wish it was you." Ronan said, small trail of tears falling from his eyes. A knock on the bathroom door interrupted his thoughts.

"Everything alright in there?" Eric said.

"Yeah. Just got a lot going in in my mind." Ronan replied. He didn't want to face Eric, not after the dream he had.

"You dont have to hide anymore." Eric said. Ronan knew he didn't have to but after the dream he just had, he couldn't face the other boy.

"I'll be out in a minute. You dont have to wait for me." Ronan said. He heard footsteps trailing away from the door.
Ronan looked back into the mirror.