Twisted Lives

Jennifer sat her coffee down and stared at Ronan.

"Are you sure its them?" She asked. Ronan nodded.

"The look and questions they asked me confirmed it."

"Fuck. Vince would do this." She cursed.

"And Eric and Ronnie doesn't know. The only way to test the Anderson's is to put them on edge." Ronan confirmed.

"We need to change your look again. I know you gotten used to the blonde but now it's time for something different. After we get rid of them." She stated. Ronan hummed in agreement. She sipped her coffee and sighed.

"I'll call Malcom and tell him we found the scientist." Ronan nodded.

"You know this means I have to keep an eye on them. I'm not gonna let them out of my sight." Ronan said, eyes starting to change colors. Jennifer noticed.

"Sweetie, I know. I understand. Just be careful. Its Eric and Ronnie's parents still. I dont know why they are working with that monster anyway. Maybe capture one and we can get someone out here to see why they are working with him." Jennifer added.

"I'll make sure of that. Mark my words, this will end." He said, clenching his fist and eyes glowing.

"Get to bed sweetie. You're gonna need your rest. No school tomorrow. I'll call Malcom and we will all go over there." She said, serious.

"Call Felix as backup. We work good together, like you and Malcom." Ronan added. She nodded and started to make calls. Ronan grabbed his phone and texted Eric.

R: hey somethings came up. I'm not gonna be able to go to that party and I'll be out of school for a while. Dont worry about me. Just somethings I need to take care of :)

He sent the text and shut off his phone. He knows he wont be able to sleep tonight. Taking off his clothes and cleaning his wounds from the fight the other day, he wrapped his arm again.

"This will end. I swear." He said himself. Slipping on black workout pants, he went to his closet and noticed all the weapons. After the fire, Felix and Ronan trained well with weapons and he mastered almost all of them. He grabbed his favorite hunters knives, silver gun, and staff. Ronan stared at the heavy staff and retracted it to a small size to carry beside him.

Ronan walked back into the living room area, where Malcom and Jennifer sat. They were discussing on making a plan.

"The scientist know information about us supernaturals and they need to be stopped. We will capture one and get Jaq down here to see if she can have them spill the beans." Malcom stated.

"Jaq can see through lies?" Ronan asked. Malcom shook his head.

"Much more. She can put images and visions in others mind, finding the best thing to torture them with until they spill. How do you think so many criminals were caught?" Malcom smirked.

"She is a badass. I wouldn't want to cross her." Jennifer added. Ronan nodded. A knock on the door disturbed their thoughts. Jennifer answered the door and allowed Felix and his accompany come in.

"Ronan! It feels like ages!" Gabe yelled and hugged the boy. Ronan chuckled.

"It has, Beta. Delta." He looked at Felix. "Alpha. How has the pack been?"

"Wonderful. They are saddened by the loss of the other Alpha, but they want revenge just as much as you." Ronan nodded. They gathered at the dining room table, full of maps.

"Amelia and Allen Anderson. The Scientist. Supernaturals has gone missing and came up dead after they visit somewhere." Malcom started off.

"Eric has said that they are working with the big Pharm, making drugs and testing them on people for side effects. I didn't think about putting the names together until I had dinner with them tonight." Ronan added. Felix glared.