Take A Chance

Ronan woke up with his alarm going off for him to get ready for school. He sits up and stretches. 'I wonder what was with that vision before I went to bed. But I'm just grateful that I didn't have another nightmare.' He thought.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Hey honey, is Ash in there? His car is still parked outside and I was wondering if he went home." He heard his mother ask. Ronan's eyebrow rose.

"Well he went for a walk last night and said he was coming back. I guess he forgot he drove over here. I will call him and get him know." He yelled at the door. He heard his mothers foot steps walk away. He hurried to his cell phone and texted Ash.

R: hey buddy did you forget your car last night? I thought you were coming back to get it.

No reply. Ronan got kinds concerned.

'Its not like Ash to just forget something that important and also not to reply. I'll ask him when I see him at school. He probs got sick.' He decided to text the group.

R: hey has anyone heard anything from Ash? His car is still here and he never messaged me last night.

J: no. Maybe he got home too late and forgot.

D: but he forgot his car. If he's not at school today, we'll go to his house.

Ronan started getting dressed and stopped at the top of the stairs. He looked back at his sisters room.

"Dont worry boy. I keep telling you she will be fine." Gerald said leaning against the wall.

"So you're gonna follow me to school today?" Ronan said in an annoyed tone.

"You betcha. Don't want you to freak out if you see other people. Don't wanna go all sixth sense on us." He said laughing. Ronan walked down the stairs and gave his mom a hug and kiss on the cheek before grabbing his book bag.

"I let Ash know he left his car. He may have gotten home a little late last night and forgot." He told her before storming out the door. 

"Love you and have a good day at work!" Before she could say anything, he was put the door.

Before he could start walking, another car pulled up to the drive way. A black fairly large car parked behind Ash's car. The person who drove the car rolled down their windows.

"Hey do you need a ride to school?" Jacie asked. Ronan blinked at the sight.

"Uh well I was going to walk. How did you know I needed a ride?" Ronan asked.

"A women's intuition. Just hop in. We can go get JJ too." She said smirking. Ronan got in the passenger seat. He gave directions to JJ's house and made it there. JJ looked to see the strange car in his driveway. It honked at him.

"Come on! We don't have all day JJ!" Jacie yelled.

JJ finally got in the car and looked to find no Ash or Dray.

"Do you think we can go by Ash's house to see if he's okay? He hasn't replied to my text." JJ asked.

"He hasn't answered mine either. It's not like him." Ronan said. Jacie looked at the boy next to her and smiled.

"We can see if he's feeling well. It'll be the second day of school he will miss at the beginning of the year." She said and started going to his house. Once they made it to his house, Ronan got out and walked towards the door. He began knocking on the door.

"Hey Ash! We need to know if you're going to school!" Ronan yelled. No response. 

"Maybe he is resting and is asleep. One more day isn't gonna kill him." Gerald said leaning against the door frame. Ronan sighed and started walking back towards the car. Placing his hand on the handle, he froze.