Save Yourself

"Kiill."

Ronan kept hearing a voice calling to him. He stared into darkness and finally saw a person come forward

"Kill for us. Kill for them." It begged.

"I wont kill no one but Vince." He said.

"The lust consumes us. We need blood on our hand." He was finally able to see who the voice was coming from. Ronan's eyes widen at the realization.

"We need to kill. It's the only way." He told himself. Ronan shook his head.

"There is no need for murder! We dont need to kill until Vince is around."

"Your powers wont grow until you do. It's just apart of life. To kill or be killed." The other self said.

"Why are you trying to convince me to kill?" Ronan asked. He saw himself grin wickedly.

"Its the only way to survive. To protect. Hes already taken your father, your lover. He wont stop. Just one time wont hurt anything." Himself said, circling Ronan. Ronan shook his head.

"I'm not giving into your lies. It wont solve anything." He heard a wicked laugh come from the other him, his eyes closed.

"Why dont you ask aunt Jen? You are not at your full potential. Not until you get blood on your hands." He said, finally opening his eyes. Blood red. Evil. It's all you could see in them is pure evil. Ronan stood there in shock.

"We can become invincible Alistair.  We can kill Vince, once we finally learn how to kill. Dont you want to avenge him? He died protecting you. We need to find the person who captured him and break his neck." The other self said. Ronan started to believe him. He was making sense.

"I cant trust you yet. I need to be on a different level for you." Ronan said.

"I'm always here. Just break down when you need me. When you cant do it anymore. Im here." He said, wrapping his arms around Ronan's neck, resting his head on the shoulder .

"We will become one. One day, it will happen. You will be the most powerful creature this earth has met." Itself  said. Ronan nodded.

"We will become strong."

Ronan woke up and rose from his bed, emotionless. He looked down at his hands, picturing blood on them.

"It must be done." He said to himself, voice slightly distorted.

~~~~~~

Eric got out of bed, humming some pop song. Alex was calling him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"You'll never guess what happened, Eric!" He screamed through the phone.

"Go on and tell me then."

"We got invited to a senior party! This is going to be great!" Alex screamed. Eric shook his head.

"You know I dont party."

"You wont know till you go to a party. Come on Eric!" Eric sighed.

"When is it?"

"Saturday! You will have plenty of time to prepare." Alex said jokingly.

"Fine." Eric said before hanging up the phone. He looked down at the number and stared. He finally got the guts to message the number.