Salem

A/N: it will now switch to a different point of view of a character for development. And hopefully you can be able to piece things together.

Eric woke up to his alarm singing out some song by a popular pop artist. He rose up quickly, happy that the first day of school is here for his junior year. He rushed out of the bed and gathered his clothes to wear. After getting out of the shower, he put his gray shirt and black pants on. He checked his brown curly hair to see if he can keep it in place. Running downstairs, his older brother was eating his breakfast.

"Morning Ronnie! Today is the start of everything new!" Eric yelled, still excited that he is finally a junior. Ronnie, who was a senior, rolled his eyes.

"Easy for you to say, Eric. School sucks. I'm ready for college." Ronnie stated, scooping cereal into his mouth. Eric slouched down and whined.

"You're always talking about college. High school is suppose to be the best time of your life!" He said, fixing himself some cereal.

"Mom and dad left a note on the fridge. They had to go to a conference in Washington so they maybe gone for a while. They left some funds for bills. And I got to work today, so have Alex give you a ride home." Ronnie said, rinsing his bowl and placing it in the sink. Eric sighed.

"They're never home. I know it's their job but damn." Eric complained. Ronnie rolled his eyes.

"I know. Itll be okay though baby bro." Ronnie said grabbing Eric in a headlock and ruffling his hair. Eric pushed his brother and scoffed. A car horn honked multiple times.

"Your friends are here. Get to school." Ronnie said as Eric rushed to finish his breakfast. Eric ran out the door, feeling the crisp Salem air. He ran to the red Camry and seen his friend rocking out to some music. When Eric opened the door, he was met with some pop-punk music from early 00's.

"Still stuck in the past aren't we, Alex?" Eric said. The boy whined.

"I just love the music!" Alex stated, pointing at Eric mouthing the words. Eric rolled his eyes and got in the car.

"We got to get Jeanie and Hela now alright?" Alex said, pulling out of the driveway. Eric nodded. They made it to the girl's house, with them running to the car excited.

"New year! Let's conquer junior year!" Hela yelled and Jeanie screamed. The group laughed and carried on in the car until they made it to the school. Getting out of the car, Eric and Alex walked up to the school to see everyone whispering and talking amongst themselves.

"Wonder what's got everyone talking today?" Alex asked, leaning against the locker next to Eric's. Eric shrugged. That's when the aura changed. Eric turned to feel where he felt the change and seen him.

Medium straight blonde hair, spider bites, two big tattoos covering his arms, and a scar marked his face. He wore a red shirt and black pants, along with a black beanie. As the stranger walked closer, the whispers got loud.

"Whoa. Never seen that kid before. Must be new." Alex said, getting his sandy blonde hair out of his eyes. Eric nodded.

"Hes kinda scary looking." Jeanie said, popping up out of nowhere.

"Heard he got into a fight with drug lords and that's how he got that scar." She continued. Hela stopped next to her.

"I heard the tattoos cover scars he got from trying to kill someone." She added. Eric shook his head.

"No one knows but him. Besides, it's only the first day of school. Who's to say hes not a nice guy? Scary people can be nice." Eric stated. Alex shook his head.